Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Hunter

'Tis true sir love can still inspire...

I love how my aunt is taking HP quizzes on goodreads and she keeps asking me the answers. xD Or if she's unsure she reads it out loud and I tell her the answers. Even though she's read all of the books too. emotion_facepalm

...The blood to pound, the heart leap higher!

3,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
It's an honor to do that smile my mama is the same way shes read the books and yet shes always coming up to me saying something like "now.. how does this all work out?, or why did he do that again?" and of course you cant help but go into detail.

Devoted Hunter

WhatCanHappenTonight
It's an honor to do that smile my mama is the same way shes read the books and yet shes always coming up to me saying something like "now.. how does this all work out?, or why did he do that again?" and of course you cant help but go into detail.

Hehe I know right, my Nana had a doctors appointment and we were there for about 6 hours, well the trip was 2 hours there and back but I explained the entire series to her the whole time we were gone and in to detail. xD I think she was mindblown after I finished.

3,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
The New Headmistress
WhatCanHappenTonight

Hehe I know right, my Nana had a doctors appointment and we were there for about 6 hours, well the trip was 2 hours there and back but I explained the entire series to her the whole time we were gone and in to detail. xD I think she was mindblown after I finished.

That is a mind blow!! I wouldve loved to be there Hahha, its almost like when you start talking about it you kind of cant stop till you completely finished the story.

Devoted Hunter

WhatCanHappenTonight
The New Headmistress
WhatCanHappenTonight

That is a mind blow!! I wouldve loved to be there Hahha, its almost like when you start talking about it you kind of cant stop till you completely finished the story.

Yes! I just kept babbling and babbling and rambling on about Harry Potter this and Harry Potter that and then she would have to stop and ask questions then I would answer them. It was a nice trip ^^ Plus I got free food out of it. twisted

3,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
The New Headmistress
WhatCanHappenTonight
The New Headmistress
WhatCanHappenTonight

Yes! I just kept babbling and babbling and rambling on about Harry Potter this and Harry Potter that and then she would have to stop and ask questions then I would answer them. It was a nice trip ^^ Plus I got free food out of it. twisted

Free food and Harry Potter talk is the best trip!
HP MOVIE MARATHON!

Obsessive Cultist

The New Headmistress

I love how my aunt is taking HP quizzes on goodreads and she keeps asking me the answers. xD Or if she's unsure she reads it out loud and I tell her the answers. Even though she's read all of the books too. emotion_facepalm

Your header and footer = love... just saying that right off the bad, here!
But I use to do this for my friend in middle school! We had to take a test on books we read (this was before the second movie came out) and my seat was right next to the computer, and I'd tell her the answers! I didn't do much in middle school, but I sure as heck knew my Potter! (still do! lol)

Devoted Hunter

Akonyte
The New Headmistress

But I use to do this for my friend in middle school! We had to take a test on books we read (this was before the second movie came out) and my seat was right next to the computer, and I'd tell her the answers! I didn't do much in middle school, but I sure as heck knew my Potter! (still do! lol)

I tried doing that but got caught. And thank you :3 I love your new avi. ^^

Devoted Hunter

Call Me Chloe
HP MOVIE MARATHON!

We have those about once a month xD

Obsessive Cultist

The New Headmistress
Akonyte
The New Headmistress

I'm sorry you got caught at it! I luckily didn't. Thanks for the complement on the avvie, but she's not as spiffy as I'd like my avvie to be... but I need a LOT more gold before I can get to that point sweatdrop (BTW, I'm glad to see you posting in the guild again!)

Devoted Hunter

Akonyte
The New Headmistress
Akonyte
The New Headmistress

I'm sorry you got caught at it! I luckily didn't. Thanks for the complement on the avvie, but she's not as spiffy as I'd like my avvie to be... but I need a LOT more gold before I can get to that point sweatdrop (BTW, I'm glad to see you posting in the guild again!)

Do you have a tektek of what you want done with your avi? I have one.. I love it to death but there's no way I'll ever get it. xD

[Yay [: Yeah I'm glad to be caught up, I caught a break lately I'm not as stressed and I can think better now. ]

6,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
WhatCanHappenTonight

My sister does that constantly. Even if I tell her several times over. . .

Devoted Hunter

TotchiSnagglepuss5
WhatCanHappenTonight

My sister does that constantly. Even if I tell her several times over. . .

My aunt and cousins do too. After I explain what they ask they always say "OH! I remember now!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff