Welcome to Gaia! ::

You said to Voldemort "Why dont you have a nose?" And he kiled you then because of embarrassment. XD

7,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Angel The Nerd
You said to Voldemort "Why dont you have a nose?" And he kiled you then because of embarrassment. XD

I would do that... I would.
You would get crushed by the Whomping Willow because you wanted a tree house in it.

Devoted Hunter

iLady Mei Mizukage
A failed rescue of your lover, you sacrificed yourself to try to save them. I've always thought of you like that!

Aww! I love you! That's so sweet!

You fell in to the lake during a zombie apocalypse and the giant squid ate you D:

Amateur Millionaire

The New Headmistress

Drawn by her presence, Lucius, Severus, and Locksley somehow wound up in the same room at the same time. Sexiness increased exponentially to approach infinity, divided by inter-House rivalry which had just hit zero, and the universe exploded from an overdose of pure awesome.

Devoted Hunter

Specter Flux
The New Headmistress

Drawn by her presence, Lucius, Severus, and Locksley somehow wound up in the same room at the same time. Sexiness increased exponentially to approach infinity, divided by inter-House rivalry which had just hit zero, and the universe exploded from an overdose of pure awesome.

-loves you forever-

But something will go horribly wrong with the canaries that Hermione conjured up and you will get pecked to death. And Hermione would jump in to save you and get pecked to death as well and you two will die together. Then Locksley, who couldn't do anything to save them will write a book explaining how he tried to save the day but was too late.

Clean Explorer

4,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • First step to fame 200
The New Headmistress sees a unicorn. She thinks to herself I hate unicorns kicks a random passing unicorn. The unicorn then horns her to death.
For Our Elegant Caste

For Out Elegant Caste would have died because (unlike Hermione) he didn't know to never look into the basilisk's eyes. : (

Desirable Lunatic

8,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tooth Fairy 100
You would die because you tried to save your dear friend, but instead you sacrificed yourself. Hey, are you a Hufflepuff by any chance? Cause I totally picture you as one.
xll LiveLaughLove llx

I am! haha, and hmmm, you would get trampled by Centaurs.

Desirable Lunatic

8,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Genetic Discoloration
xll LiveLaughLove llx

I am! haha, and hmmm, you would get trampled by Centaurs.

Lovely. Great way to die, lol. I've always hated those stupid stargazers, not to be a hater.

TO THE PERSON AFTER ME DON'T FORGET TO DO GENETIC DISCOLORATION

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces