Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kittenclysm's Datemate

Sparkly Autobiographer

15,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Canny Agent 50
  • Bookworm 100
D i a
Neville accidentally breaks your only horcrux, the broken pieces kill you, too.
sad
...you think I'd have a horcrux? awwww, I'm not evil enough to have a horcrux.

You would die by being mistaken as sugar and made into Honeyduke's candy...you'd be absolutely delicious though.

Dangerous Fairy

8,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Profitable 100
The person above me would die a horrible death indeed. She would be mistaken for a dish of sugar and Umbridge would use her all up in her tea. Sorry . . .

Amateur Millionaire

My Litttle Wee-Wee Head would be ripped to shreds by his own slippers.

Adorable Wife

11,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I stand on the side of darkness.
But I don't know how long I can play this charade.

A humiliating death which involves their clothes ripped off and slowly hacked to bits by Gilderoy Lockhart.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I wanted to be somebody else.
But how can I be a hero in the dark?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Amateur Millionaire

Anika_Strizuki

Though Mediwizard Marsh had been involved in many horrifying cases during his time at St. Mungo's, he had never before seen anyone stab herself to death with a summoned katana.

1,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Accidentally stepped on an Acromantula's web, and got poisoned. sad

Amateur Millionaire

mikachanxD

Trapped with a friend in an unwinnable scenario, she sacrificed herself so the other could escape.

Tipsy Tycoon

10,525 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
Went raving in the Slytherin common room; mixed Firewhisky with Elixir of Euphoria. Terrible idea.

Amateur Millionaire

LittleStevieHorseAndPhone

Forgot the Forbidden Forest has good reason for not being the Permitted Forest. The manner of death is so strange several Aurors are called in to investigate, before the entire matter is hushed up quietly.

Devoted Hunter

'Tis true sir love can still inspire...

Specter biggrin !
You'd totally die from Omoi blowing your head up this time instead of setting it on fire.

<3

...The blood to pound, the heart leap higher!
The New Headmistress

Specter biggrin !
You'd totally die from Omoi blowing your head up this time instead of setting it on fire.

<3

Visited Azkaban to see her wrongly convicted long lost love. When it was time to leave, however, she mistakenly gave her farewell kiss to a dementor.

How tragic! =/

Devoted Hunter

SomeoneWhomYouDontKnow
The New Headmistress

Specter biggrin !

<3

Visited Azkaban to see her wrongly convicted long lost love. When it was time to leave, however, she mistakenly gave her farewell kiss to a dementor.

How tragic! =/

Ah! So I committed suicide! Sounds grand biggrin

You shall die from an AK by Bellatrix.

Tipsy Tycoon

10,525 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
The New Headmistress
SomeoneWhomYouDontKnow
The New Headmistress

Specter biggrin !

<3

How tragic! =/

Said something you didn't think would be offensive to a hippogriff. Unfortunately the hippogriff was borderline and took it the wrong way.

Devoted Hunter

LittleStevieHorseAndPhone
The New Headmistress
SomeoneWhomYouDontKnow
The New Headmistress

Specter biggrin !

<3

How tragic! =/

Said something you didn't think would be offensive to a hippogriff. Unfortunately the hippogriff was borderline and took it the wrong way.

You jumped in front of the Hogwarts Express for being a squib and watching your beloved friends and siblings get on the train.

7,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
A failed rescue of your lover, you sacrificed yourself to try to save them. I've always thought of you like that!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff