Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Sex Symbol

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Falling off the tallest tower of hogwarts.
L
Specter Flux
iSeamus Finnigan
Specter Flux
iSeamus Finnigan
Specter Flux
iSeamus Finnigan
Specter Flux Was in a horrible potions accident

Because of you, undoubtedly. stare

Don't stand to close to my cauldron....

...There's a minimum safe distance?

WhatCanHappenTonight's attempt to become an Animagus goes horribly wrong.

Well I've been told that standing six feet away from my cauldron is a safe distance!

I'll keep that in mind.

But what if there are other people nearby? Won't your very presence cause some sort of horrifying chain reaction?
ha ha no it doesn't! I don't cause reactions for other people.... just... whatever I touch...

Amateur Millionaire

iSeamus Finnigan
L
Specter Flux
iSeamus Finnigan
Specter Flux
iSeamus Finnigan

Don't stand to close to my cauldron....

...There's a minimum safe distance?

WhatCanHappenTonight's attempt to become an Animagus goes horribly wrong.

Well I've been told that standing six feet away from my cauldron is a safe distance!

I'll keep that in mind.

But what if there are other people nearby? Won't your very presence cause some sort of horrifying chain reaction?
ha ha no it doesn't! I don't cause reactions for other people.... just... whatever I touch...

Good to know.

-backs away slowly-

Lily-livered Loiterer

iSeamus Finnigan gets slashed by a dragon.
iSeamus Finnigan would have just faced yet another explosion, this one caused when he tried out a spell for making an apple pie. He was so happy that he survived, he went out to dance in the streets of London...

and got hit by a bus.

Lily-livered Loiterer

less_than_angelic gets hit by Avada Kedavra.
Specter Flux
NathanielRyder

NathanielRyder got stepped on in a tragic accident which involved the summoning of an AT-AT patronus.

As much as I love that this is the way I go... technically wouldn't the patronus not be a solid thing?

Amateur Millionaire

NathanielRyder
Specter Flux
NathanielRyder

NathanielRyder got stepped on in a tragic accident which involved the summoning of an AT-AT patronus.

As much as I love that this is the way I go... technically wouldn't the patronus not be a solid thing?

AT-AT patronuses are different. stare

Actually, I'm not sure.

But if a patronus based on something alive is made of spirit, a patronus based on something mechanical can be ELECTRIC.

exclaim

So NathanielRyder got zapped to death in a tragic accident which involved the summoning of an AT-AT patronus.
Specter Flux
NathanielRyder
Specter Flux
NathanielRyder

AT-AT patronuses are different. stare

Actually, I'm not sure.

But if a patronus based on something alive is made of spirit, a patronus based on something mechanical can be ELECTRIC.

exclaim

So NathanielRyder got zapped to death in a tragic accident which involved the summoning of an AT-AT patronus.

I'm still cool with this mrgreen
Specter Flux

Specter Flux was slipped a poised potato by a disgruntled failing potions student. twisted

Lily-livered Loiterer

Could somebody just please give a death already? I've posted twice and haven't gotten one!

Amateur Millionaire

Hoshiko Yakimura

Hoshiko Yakimura is hunted down for her wings.

5,350 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
User Image
the pic says it all
Having the Avada Kadavra curse used by the Dark Lord
Um Mommy gets hit by the Night bus! :'(

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff