Ginny yum_puddi

Tipsy Goat

olu0419
Hermione

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Honesty I like both but if I had to pick it would be Ginny.
Hermione. She changes her know-it-all ways and sees the value of other characteristics in people besides intelligence. Ginny is basically a Harry Potter fangirl with little to no character development. She's one of the few HP characters that I found boring to read, though I don't hate her as much as I used to, honestly. sweatdrop

Shameless Exhibitionist

Hermione. There is just so much more to her character to either love or be annoyed by....and I love her!! Ginny just floats along, disappears into the background for a while (no one is really effected by this) then comes around right on time to be Harry's girlfriend. I do like Ginny but I wish there was more to her. Definitely a win for Harry compared to Cho!
Hermione. She's beautiful and incredibly smart. I dont think I know enough about Ginny to really choose her over Hermione and she seems to always be in the background...

Tipsy Tycoon

10,525 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
Hermione.

******** yeah.
As in who's better....Hermione, Ginny sucks
ginny, i love the whole weasley clan

Newbie Explorer

Invisible Regular

8,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Tipsy Tycoon

10,525 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
Dimly Lit
ginny, i love the whole weasley clan

So do I.

Hermione's practically part of the Weasley clan, though. She spends every summer with them and marries in.

I just like Hermione because I wish I were more like her. Ginny reminds me a little of my boyfriend's smokin' hot sister, who, while awesome, I can't identify with very well.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff