Welcome to Gaia! ::

This isn't about this thread, but wth. Fave movie/book?

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone 0.08843537414966 8.8% [ 26 ]
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets 0.057823129251701 5.8% [ 17 ]
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban 0.20408163265306 20.4% [ 60 ]
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire 0.1734693877551 17.3% [ 51 ]
Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix 0.085034013605442 8.5% [ 25 ]
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince 0.10204081632653 10.2% [ 30 ]
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows 0.2891156462585 28.9% [ 85 ]
Total Votes:[ 294 ]
< 1 2 3 4 ... 18 19 20 >

Dapper Phantom

9,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
xll LiveLaughLove llx

Annoy her in every way possible, and even take out my inner Fred-and-George if I have to. Don't care what Filch does to me.

You have a gradually-growing crush on your best friend's sister, who likes you back. What do you do?

Have a grueling inner monologue about whether or not we should be together. She's my best friend's sister. But she likes me. But she's my best friend's sister. But she's single.

Before I finally buckle down and kiss her in front of everybody.

You lose an ear. Trying to lighten the mood, what joke do you tell?

Amateur Millionaire

LustfulMuffinDemon
Have a grueling inner monologue about whether or not we should be together. She's my best friend's sister. But she likes me. But she's my best friend's sister. But she's single.

...Avada Kedavra.

The entire opposing Quidditch team just got new broomsticks. What's your reaction?

Desirable Lunatic

8,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tooth Fairy 100
LustfulMuffinDemon
xll LiveLaughLove llx

Annoy her in every way possible, and even take out my inner Fred-and-George if I have to. Don't care what Filch does to me.

You have a gradually-growing crush on your best friend's sister, who likes you back. What do you do?

"...Saintlike. I'm holey Fred!"

You realize that your Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher is a werewolf. Would you trust him?

Desirable Lunatic

8,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Specter Flux
LustfulMuffinDemon

...Avada Kedavra.

The entire opposing Quidditch team just got new broomsticks. What's your reaction?

Bleh, whatever. Still better than them.

And so it doesn;t get off balance, I'll just do my other one that I replied to this:

You realize that your Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher is a werewolf. Would you trust him?
xll LiveLaughLove llx
Specter Flux
LustfulMuffinDemon

...Avada Kedavra.

And so it doesn;t get off balance, I'll just do my other one that I replied to this:

HECK YEAH

You need a date to the Yule Ball! Who do you pick?
xll LiveLaughLove llx
Specter Flux
LustfulMuffinDemon

...Avada Kedavra.

Only if I trusted him before I knew he was a werewolf. If i was unsure before I found out, then no.

Okay, if Ron Weasley was dillusional and he walked up to you in a hall at Hogwarts and started saying he loved you, what would you do?
I Am the Slytherin Heir
xll LiveLaughLove llx
Specter Flux
LustfulMuffinDemon

...Avada Kedavra.

HECK YEAH

If it were me, I would definitely want to go with Ron heart heart heart

Speaking of that... you're fourteen, and you're entered into the Tri-Wizard Tournament-meant only for people at least 17 years old! Your reaction?
Sweet Subrina00
I Am the Slytherin Heir
xll LiveLaughLove llx
Specter Flux
LustfulMuffinDemon

...Avada Kedavra.

HECK YEAH

If it were me, I would definitely want to go with Ron heart heart heart

Speaking of that... you're fourteen, and you're entered into the Tri-Wizard Tournament-meant only for people at least 17 years old! Your reaction?

...wicked!

Dumbledore's killed by Snape! (sorry if its a spoiler for anyone) What are your feelings?

Amateur Millionaire

hotpeny123
...wicked!

Dumbledore's killed by Snape! (sorry if its a spoiler for anyone) What are your feelings?

"...the hell is going on?"

Fenrir Greyback is in the castle attacking people. What is your response?

Desirable Lunatic

8,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tooth Fairy 100
FlyingPig3106
xll LiveLaughLove llx
Specter Flux
LustfulMuffinDemon

...Avada Kedavra.

Only if I trusted him before I knew he was a werewolf. If i was unsure before I found out, then no.

Okay, if Ron Weasley was dillusional and he walked up to you in a hall at Hogwarts and started saying he loved you, what would you do?

... eek

Your mom sends you ghastly-looking dress robes. What do you do?!

3,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
xll LiveLaughLove llx
FlyingPig3106
xll LiveLaughLove llx
Specter Flux
LustfulMuffinDemon

...Avada Kedavra.

... eek

find a spell that could change it around and make it more respectful looking.

Your bestfriend drives up to your window with a flying car. What would you say to them?

Amateur Millionaire

WhatCanHappenTonight

Your bestfriend drives up to your window with a flying car. What would you say to them?

"What is this Muggle junk?"

xll LiveLaughLove llx
FlyingPig3106
xll LiveLaughLove llx
Specter Flux
LustfulMuffinDemon

...Avada Kedavra.

... eek

that didnt answer the question

Desirable Lunatic

8,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Specter Flux
WhatCanHappenTonight

"What is this Muggle junk?"

Like Mrs. Weasley: NOT MY FRIENDS YOU b***h! 4laugh

What do you do when you find out your pet rat, Scabbers is actually a person who helped kill your best friend's parents?

Amateur Millionaire

xll LiveLaughLove llx
Like Mrs. Weasley: NOT MY FRIENDS YOU b***h! 4laugh

What do you do when you find out your pet rat, Scabbers is actually a person who helped kill your best friend's parents?

Avada Kedav -squish-

What would you do if someone chopped off his own hand and threw it into a cauldron?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff