Welcome to Gaia! ::

This isn't about this thread, but wth. Fave movie/book?

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone 0.08843537414966 8.8% [ 26 ]
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets 0.057823129251701 5.8% [ 17 ]
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban 0.20408163265306 20.4% [ 60 ]
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire 0.1734693877551 17.3% [ 51 ]
Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix 0.085034013605442 8.5% [ 25 ]
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince 0.10204081632653 10.2% [ 30 ]
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows 0.2891156462585 28.9% [ 85 ]
Total Votes:[ 294 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20

Desirable Lunatic

8,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Lexical Gap Linguist
LittleStevieHorseAndPhone
Lexical Gap Linguist
Specter Flux
What would you do if your prefect passed out in your common room from experimental potion overdose?

Deny involvement. It was probably my experiment.

What would you do if someone offered you an acid pop?
I'd eat that ******** like a boss.

What would you do if Hermione offered to kiss you?

Score! Bowchickawowwow...

What would you do if your Potions study buddy contracted Spattergroit, but you needed their help because potions was your worst subject?

Well thats obvious, I'd fail potions.

What would you do if suddenly your regular mail was delivered by owl?

Sweeeeeeeet! I'd get my own and personalize it and carry it with me wherever I go! But it would have to be small, like Pig...

Speaking of Pig, how would you react if your little sister named your owl Pigwidgeon and now he responds to nothing else?

Tipsy Tycoon

10,525 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
Learn to live with Pig, I guess.

What would you do if a sketchy 7th-year from your house stole some leaves from the Herbology stockroom and asked you to smoke them with him?

7,300 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

What would you do if a sketchy 7th-year from your house stole some leaves from the Herbology stockroom and asked you to smoke them with him?

I'd make sure at least one of us had a lighter, or knew some good incindiary charms.

Who would you become with the aid of polyjuice potion, and what would you do in thier body for ana hour?

Tipsy Tycoon

10,525 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
Lexical Gap Linguist

I'd make sure at least one of us had a lighter, or knew some good incindiary charms.

Who would you become with the aid of polyjuice potion, and what would you do in thier body for ana hour?

Remus Lupin, and I'd spend the hour reviewing for the anatomy and physiology final. Wait, they don't have that at Hogwarts? Guess that's one hour wasted. cool

Who would you stalk with the Marauder's Map?

7,300 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Lexical Gap Linguist

Remus Lupin, and I'd spend the hour reviewing for the anatomy and physiology final. Wait, they don't have that at Hogwarts? Guess that's one hour wasted. cool

Who would you stalk with the Marauder's Map?

Got to be Minerva McGonagal (I know I spelled that wrong, I'm a horrible person) because I think she's a total BAMF and does aweswome stuff when noones around.

Draco Malfoy, Sirius Black, Rubeus Hagrid and yourself are about to have a doubles wizard duel. Who do you choose as your teammate and why?

Amateur Millionaire

Lexical Gap Linguist
Draco Malfoy, Sirius Black, Rubeus Hagrid and yourself are about to have a doubles wizard duel. Who do you choose as your teammate and why?

Malfoy. 'Cause, seriously, neither Hagrid or Black is going to kill either of us. Bonding time.

Someone just ran up to you and asked for your help in finding a toad. How do you respond?
I LOVE HARRY POTTER!
Specter Flux
Lexical Gap Linguist

Malfoy. 'Cause, seriously, neither Hagrid or Black is going to kill either of us. Bonding time.

Someone just ran up to you and asked for your help in finding a toad. How do you respond?

See if my owl can find it faster.

You just been asked to a ghosts death-day party on the same day as a huge banquet. Which do you go to and what do you do there?

Questionable Borg

Specter Flux
Mayor Gravity
Specter Flux
Mayor Gravity
What would you do if you found out you were really a muggle, and that the entire magical world was nothing more than a dream you had while in a coma?

Return to my life as an architect.

What would you do if you were appointed to oversee the school, but everyone hated your guts no matter how sweetly you talked?
((I haven't seen inception crying ).

I'd try to get on everyone's good side, or else I won't have the cushy job for long.

What would you eat while on the trolley to Hogwarts?

[[Whyyyyyy? eek ]]

Pumpkin Fizz.

What would be the first thing to really catch your eye about Hogwarts?
((never had time while it was in theatres, and I haven't had time lately because of school and work to watch it on netflix)

Greedy Informer

6,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Ali McNeil
Specter Flux
Lexical Gap Linguist

You just been asked to a ghosts death-day party on the same day as a huge banquet. Which do you go to and what do you do there?

The ghosts death day party, I would be dancing in the dark.

If you ever found yourself in the Room of Requirement, what brought you there?

Desirable Lunatic

8,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tooth Fairy 100
LunaNiteDemon
Ali McNeil
Specter Flux
Lexical Gap Linguist

A private place to share secrets of talk with my crush... heart

Would you trust Harry Potter to teach you DADA?
xll LiveLaughLove llx
LunaNiteDemon
Ali McNeil
Specter Flux
Lexical Gap Linguist

Definitely not. I never liked DADA and learning it from Potter.... *shudders* I don't like to think about it.

What would your reaction be if you walked in on Harry and Draco snogging?

Desirable Lunatic

8,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tooth Fairy 100
I Am The Slytherin Heir
xll LiveLaughLove llx
LunaNiteDemon
Ali McNeil
Specter Flux
Lexical Gap Linguist

Definitely not. I never liked DADA and learning it from Potter.... *shudders* I don't like to think about it.

Be jealous! Totally jealous! Then I'd knock Harry unconscious and grab Malfoy and have him for myself...

Would you like Dolores Umbridge as a teacher?
xll LiveLaughLove llx
I Am The Slytherin Heir
xll LiveLaughLove llx
LunaNiteDemon
Ali McNeil

Be jealous! Totally jealous! Then I'd knock Harry unconscious and grab Malfoy and have him for myself...

Would you like Dolores Umbridge as a teacher?

Heck, I don't even like her as a living thing! The evil little toad!

If you knew that the only way to save the lives of many is by sacrificing your own life, would you willingly walk to your death?

5,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
...? question |

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items