Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm getting really annoyed with Twilight fans posting in the Harry Potter forums. I was thinking that now Harry Potter fans should post in the Twilight forums and annoy them like they annoy us.
There are Twilight forums? XD

Lupine Hellraiser

Those are trolls.
Retaliating makes us no better than them.
No thanks.
But then we'd just sink to their level.
There just trying to make a point the Twilight is better but we all know its not biggrin

7,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
People already do, it's a horrid place... the Twilight fourms... not for the fans but from the haters.

Clean Genius

dark anime techno girl
There just trying to make a point the Twilight is better but we all know its not biggrin

NO.

They are not trying to make a point that Twilight is better, they are just trying to invoke a response on some of the more gullible members of Gaia who are willing to go on an all out stupidity fest trying to convince a troll of something that they could care little to nothing about.

My advice is to ignore responding to every post by a troll that you think you could just cause the troll to get more attention to his or herself. This pretty much means any troll post, imho.

I don't like Twilight, or the fans, but I wouldn't waste my time trolling 'em.
ShinHaeMoon
dark anime techno girl

NO.

They are not trying to make a point that Twilight is better, they are just trying to invoke a response on some of the more gullible members of Gaia who are willing to go on an all out stupidity fest trying to convince a troll of something that they could care little to nothing about.

My advice is to ignore responding to every post by a troll that you think you could just cause the troll to get more attention to his or herself. This pretty much means any troll post, imho.

I don't like Twilight, or the fans, but I wouldn't waste my time trolling 'em.

I agree, they just do it in order to get a response. It does get rather annoying though, seeing Twilight posts everywhere :/
less_than_angelic
But then we'd just sink to their level.

Yeah I didn't think of it like that. I deffinately don't want to sink to their level.
Nooo more will come.

Its like the stray cat you leave food out for. You think you can nurse it back to health and get it to stop being vicious when you go near it.

But then, it will just eat all of your food, bring its friends over and they will poop all over your lawn and destroy the patio furniture.

8,900 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
theres a twilight forum?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items