Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Borg

Why do people still have these conversations?

Yes, Robert Pattinson was in both movies. But Twilight and Harry Potter, other than RP have nothing in common.

So shut up about it.

3,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
The Harry Potter series is in many ways, far better than The Twilight saga.
For example:
Harry Potter expresses a defined set of moral values, which can be passed on to future generations, while Twilight merely promotes mindless devotion to a boy, and does absolutely nothing to promote independence and strong-mindedness in women.

So there.
whee

Skilled Businessman

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
Mayor Gravity

Yes, Robert Pattinson was in both movies. But Twilight and Harry Potter, other than RP have nothing in common.

So shut up about it.

Actually, the lovely Miss Lady Blop and I were having a digression on the nature of sarcasm and condescension, I agree, quite far from the original subject of this thread. xd

I have no personal preference or distaste for Twilight myself, as I have never opened the books (or perhaps once... But the first person basis story might have discouraged me from reading on). As she says though, it's all in good fun.

Questionable Borg

OlivierDeSillegue
Mayor Gravity

So shut up about it.

Actually, the lovely Miss Lady Blop and I were having a digression on the nature of sarcasm and condescension, I agree, quite far from the original subject of this thread. xd

I have no personal preference or distaste for Twilight myself, as I have never opened the books (or perhaps once... But the first person basis story might have discouraged me from reading on). As she says though, it's all in good fun.
I've never read the books either, and I don't plan on it, for no other reason than I don't really like to read.

I just feel this a discussion that can go in no other direction but a circle.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff