Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkling Darling

12,900 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
This is not just to promote my own RP (Risen Again) but also to find other Harry Potter RP's or Players. I prefer forum based rp's but can do PM's as well. I do not like chat speak and I prefer simi-literate to literate. I can usually do one to two paragraphs (depending upon how much I'm given to work with) though I'm working on pushing myself to do more. I prefer Next Generation (Harry's Kids) or later though I am willing to join a HP time one if the plot is good and the maker is willing to branch out from what happened in the books.

Risen Again: Here

Learned Lunatic

Into the Darkness? Guild-based, reasonably active, and we have a Voldemort who is epic beyond words.

Could really use Umbridge more students and Order people.

Greedy Capitalist

I'll give it a try :3

Greedy Capitalist

There aren't any classroom settings? .-.

Sparkling Darling

12,900 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
nope because every roleplay I've been in or created I noticed that nobody seems to like posting in the classroom settings (except for people who play teachers). Every time one has been incorporated the thread slows down to a crawl and doesn't seem to pick back up.

Greedy Capitalist

Ohh, that's weird. The RP I'm in now thrives on classes, if we didn't have that, we'd all end up dying of boredom. Drama, plot, fights, arguments, friendships, ect. usually happens in the classroom or afterward since there's not much to do around Hogwarts for fun.

Sparkling Darling

12,900 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
How odd, that has never happened to me. Hmm, guess it all depends on the dedication of players.

Learned Lunatic

iKarnezar
Ohh, that's weird. The RP I'm in now thrives on classes, if we didn't have that, we'd all end up dying of boredom. Drama, plot, fights, arguments, friendships, ect. usually happens in the classroom or afterward since there's not much to do around Hogwarts for fun.

That is so strange. The best rp I was ever in had classes which tended to have about four or five posts before dying, but a very active userbase, and all kinds of drama going on.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff