Harry Potter fan

Damn Straight! 1 100.0% [ 88 ]
Total Votes:[ 88 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Beloved Giver

EnchantedLuck
Dri Go Rawr
Snape/Hermione, when theyre written well. ninja
I notice that a lot with fanfictions. It takes me forever to find a good one on ff.net. Kinda sucks actually.
youre telling me. The one im reading on there now is really good though.

5,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Fred/George is my OTP. I also like Harry/Ron a lot. The one canon pairing that I love is Bill/Fleur, I think that they're adorable together.

Unbeatable Lover

7,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Dri Go Rawr
EnchantedLuck
Dri Go Rawr
I notice that a lot with fanfictions. It takes me forever to find a good one on ff.net. Kinda sucks actually.
That's good. I switched to Livejournal for DracoxHarry pairings. I think I read all that's good on ff.net so far.

Unbeatable Lover

7,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
silverdreams92
Fred/George is my OTP. I also like Harry/Ron a lot. The one canon pairing that I love is Bill/Fleur, I think that they're adorable together.
Twins = very nice. I haven't tried Harry/Ron before and Bill/Fleur are absolutely adorable.

Beloved Giver

EnchantedLuck
Dri Go Rawr
EnchantedLuck
Dri Go Rawr
That's good. I switched to Livejournal for DracoxHarry pairings. I think I read all that's good on ff.net so far.
i havent really looked on livejournal

Unbeatable Lover

7,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Dri Go Rawr
EnchantedLuck
Dri Go Rawr
EnchantedLuck
Dri Go Rawr
i havent really looked on livejournal
I find you have to sift through less crap for good, but that's just my experience. You should give it ago. Plus there are some sexy layouts on there.

5,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Autobiographer 200
EnchantedLuck
silverdreams92
Twins = very nice. I haven't tried Harry/Ron before and Bill/Fleur are absolutely adorable.

Harry/Ron is actually a little iffy for me. I mean I love the concept, but I rarely see it done well. I actually think I've only ever read one or two amazing fanfics for it. =/

Unbeatable Lover

7,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
silverdreams92
EnchantedLuck
silverdreams92

Harry/Ron is actually a little iffy for me. I mean I love the concept, but I rarely see it done well. I actually think I've only ever read one or two amazing fanfics for it. =/

For how popular they are; I'm surprised you found 2.
Hermione/Ginny~

Unbeatable Lover

7,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
penelope_nicole
Hermione/Ginny~
Interesting pick

5,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Autobiographer 200
EnchantedLuck
silverdreams92
EnchantedLuck
silverdreams92

It's been a long time since I actually looked for a fanfic pairing them, though. I'm sure that there are a lot of good ones for them out there. I just didn't find many when I looked.

Unbeatable Lover

7,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
silverdreams92
EnchantedLuck
silverdreams92
EnchantedLuck
silverdreams92

It's been a long time since I actually looked for a fanfic pairing them, though. I'm sure that there are a lot of good ones for them out there. I just didn't find many when I looked.
It also depends greatly as to where you look. I find there is a better selection on Livejournal than on ff.net.
Severus/Lily and Sirius/Remus

Friendly Gawker

8,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
My favorite would be Harry, Ron, and Hermine. The three of them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff