• Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
Minds Realityy

3nodding
I love Harry Potter. ;o

あいしてる

I ♥ Cookies

^w^ Yay!~ Me too!But i don't remember the charecters sometimes and i don't really know most of them xD uwuh~ i like a lot of movies i guess..xD

I ♥ Cookies

Junior Tycoon

Bets-Lia
I just got home, it was absolutely amazing heart

Your bear's eye makes it look like he's smirking ^^ hehe
Yes, the movie was brilliant! Absolutely loved it. =) Going to watch it again next week haha

8,225 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
am, gonna save for 3d

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
I just started the HP book series and i can't belive it's ending *tear*. I havn't even got to see the second movie! I just started the third book! Why Rowling why must you end it?!?! crying crying crying
All over it! I'm re-watching the earlier films on blu-ray to prep...

4,650 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

4,650 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Wealthy Noob

The Drifted
Crayon Flavored Fudge
The Drifted
me and my friends are going to see the premier today! we'r going to dress up as people from the books. im going as moaning myrtle!

If you don't mind, i'd really like to know how that turns out for you. smile
sounds awesome!
me and some friends wanted to do the same thing, but last-minute things came up. :/ I was going to go as Cho Chang! razz

cool, but im sry for u. i ended up going as the ravenclaw ghost. it mad me so mad though because at the end when V died (sry if you didnt know) i stood up and cheered. i was expecting a standing ovasion, but i was the only one that did. scream do me a favor, if and when you go see it stand up and cheer for. show me that there are people that care wink the movie was amazing though. if you havent seen it already and you r a HP fan GO SEE IT!!!!!! best one yet by far. and, trust me, dont give snape such a hard time. ~T.D.

Me too ! I really wanted to go/:
Ohmygosh, I can't wait tto see it. Yeah, I know V dies. If he didn't I would have to say that was an entire waste of background knowledge they give you and stuff about the whole horcrux thing and the story-line about his parents dieing would have been pointless, because then he'd had no reason to want to kill V. Sorry... Started thinking out loud a little haha.
Yeah, I'll stand up and cheer, just for you biggrin I'll see it in a few days when my freinds and I all have off work, school, and everything else. Can't wait! &thankss.(:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff