Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lily-livered Vegetarian

30,415 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Got to get around to reading those books.... heart
GOING TONIGHT!!! So excitedddddddd It all ends...TONIGHT!!! :O im going to miss it so muchhhh sad

Wealthy Noob

The Drifted
me and my friends are going to see the premier today! we'r going to dress up as people from the books. im going as moaning myrtle!

If you don't mind, i'd really like to know how that turns out for you. smile
sounds awesome!
me and some friends wanted to do the same thing, but last-minute things came up. :/ I was going to go as Cho Chang! razz

Alien Rogue

41,415 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Wish I could go to the movie tonight...but I have work tomorrow and then am getting out of town and going up to Huntington Lake right after work

8,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Harry Potter for the win! biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

NitaKira's Wife

Eloquent Vampire

11,475 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
I couldnt get tickets to the midnight showing and they were lined up around the building. They are having a 3 am showing but I have to baby sit at 11 am so I will just go tomorrow. Hope its half as good as the book. Enjoy it those who get to watch. Its been leaked online in russian so if you cant get to the theatre and speak russian well your in luck. The rest of us english speaking ppl just have to wait. mrgreen

Eloquent Abductee

9,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hunter 50
I'm going tomorrow with all my friends and I am SO stoked. I canNOT wait. I may or may not dress up....

Space Bear

heart Harry Potter heart

7,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lonely Healer

16,400 Points
  • Lovingly Advice 25
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
I went and saw it yesterday at 6:30 here in Australia. As a harry potter book fan, I must say for a two part movie they still managed to get things wrong. I'm not going to spoil any of the actual story, but for those harry potter book nerds.....you know that part with snape and voldemort at the shrieking shack....idiots put that whole scene in the boat house of hogwarts.....Come on a simple stage that should have been easy. Any way the movie wasn't too Bad. I cried with my friends, they made sure they brought tissues lol.

But I grew up with this series and every premier I managed to go to. And I'm kind of sad to see it end. Though when I think about it I didn't like the way they made harry in the movies, In the end I managed to get annoyed with him being all arrogant and such. But I must say...rupert grint=a very niice..(sexy) looking ron. Anyways Thats all I have to say

Voldemort out Bitches. (a very potter musical quote)
going tomorrow
Crayon Flavored Fudge
The Drifted
me and my friends are going to see the premier today! we'r going to dress up as people from the books. im going as moaning myrtle!

If you don't mind, i'd really like to know how that turns out for you. smile
sounds awesome!
me and some friends wanted to do the same thing, but last-minute things came up. :/ I was going to go as Cho Chang! razz

cool, but im sry for u. i ended up going as the ravenclaw ghost. it mad me so mad though because at the end when V died (sry if you didnt know) i stood up and cheered. i was expecting a standing ovasion, but i was the only one that did. scream do me a favor, if and when you go see it stand up and cheer for. show me that there are people that care wink the movie was amazing though. if you havent seen it already and you r a HP fan GO SEE IT!!!!!! best one yet by far. and, trust me, dont give snape such a hard time. ~T.D.
dRiVer567
Minds Realityy

3nodding
I love Harry Potter. ;o

あいしてる
harry potters so qweer

bumbass.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash