Welcome to Gaia! ::

yall so ugly heart sweatdrop stressed blaugh stare arrow rofl idea exclaim rolleyes
i havent been on here in like 6 years

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Consumer 100
i LOVE harry potter biggrin emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_awesome emotion_dealwithit i almost DIED when dobby died sad emotion_0A0 emotion_sweatdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_kirakira emotion_donotwant sigh. i miss dobby. sad
I was sad that they didn't include the brains bit at the ministry in the later potters, i think it was order or the pheonix? the bit where the brains and the brain tentacles attack em and ron talks all funny. i was really looking forward to that lol
I also hoped to see Valentines day in the second movie, and also the Deathday party. I think after that point I lost track of all the other bits I wanted to see that they missed... but Im sure there's many more! I hoped the bit where you see his parents at hogawarts woulda been longer since it was a whole chapter in the book sad
However I was very impressed with what they did at the end of the last movie. In the book I hated the happy ending, but they handledit much better on film. SOmehow it was a lil corny, but not nearly as painful as the book was haha
Oh I might check out the chat room istead of posting so much in here haha
Sorry for posting so much lol sweatdrop
Skyful of lighters

7,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200

7,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200

Quick Reply