Welcome to Gaia! ::

Crayon Flavored Fudge
The Drifted
Crayon Flavored Fudge
The Drifted
me and my friends are going to see the premier today! we'r going to dress up as people from the books. im going as moaning myrtle!

If you don't mind, i'd really like to know how that turns out for you. smile
sounds awesome!
me and some friends wanted to do the same thing, but last-minute things came up. :/ I was going to go as Cho Chang! razz

cool, but im sry for u. i ended up going as the ravenclaw ghost. it mad me so mad though because at the end when V died (sry if you didnt know) i stood up and cheered. i was expecting a standing ovasion, but i was the only one that did. scream do me a favor, if and when you go see it stand up and cheer for. show me that there are people that care wink the movie was amazing though. if you havent seen it already and you r a HP fan GO SEE IT!!!!!! best one yet by far. and, trust me, dont give snape such a hard time. ~T.D.

Me too ! I really wanted to go/:
Ohmygosh, I can't wait tto see it. Yeah, I know V dies. If he didn't I would have to say that was an entire waste of background knowledge they give you and stuff about the whole horcrux thing and the story-line about his parents dieing would have been pointless, because then he'd had no reason to want to kill V. Sorry... Started thinking out loud a little haha.
Yeah, I'll stand up and cheer, just for you biggrin I'll see it in a few days when my freinds and I all have off work, school, and everything else. Can't wait! &thankss.(:

your welcome! and thank you.

350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
biggrin i really am looking forward 2 harry porters last part mrgreen

emule, utorrent

ebooks free download, utorrent

music wallpapers, utorrent

lord krishna wallpapers, utorrent
I just...so emotional...I cried so hard...SOB. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying

6,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
HARRY POTTER ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
crescent-moon956
Bets-Lia
I just got home, it was absolutely amazing heart

Your bear's eye makes it look like he's smirking ^^ hehe
Yes, the movie was brilliant! Absolutely loved it. =) Going to watch it again next week haha

He loves to smirk 3nodding I'm probably going to go see it again over the weekend

8,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
andthatswhatisaidtowatson
I just...so emotional...I cried so hard...SOB. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying

I couldn't stop crying during most of the film crying
i saw deathy hallows part 2 last night and i thought i grew up with these and the saga is over...... crying

3,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200

7,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Ohmygosh, I can't wait to see Harry Potter: The Deathly Hollows part 2 !! biggrin
goodbye voldemort
Going to see it tonight!!!! Can't wait!!! biggrin Was it good?! I'm gonna be sad for it to be over though! sad

p.s Have you heard of Electronic DJ duo NERVO?! Here's their official page to check them out! -> http://t.co/wh62p34 You'll love em!
Never read the books but I love the movies ^-^. Only problem is that I live in a small town and the day before screening people were already in line for the midnight show. I could NOT sit in a lawnchair for EIGHT HOURS with NOTHING to do O.O. The thought scares me.Anyway I'm not bringing a lawnchair to wait for the movie i'm bringing tissues FOR the movie. crying
I am so Exited to see it! Since I am not very caught up In HP me and My friend watched a couple movies and I still need to see Deathly Hallows Part 1.. soo gotta do that before I can see part 2 blaugh
peterlatorre
Going to see it tonight!!!! Can't wait!!! biggrin Was it good?! I'm gonna be sad for it to be over though! sad

p.s Have you heard of Electronic DJ duo NERVO?! Here's their official page to check them out! -> http://t.co/wh62p34 You'll love em!
Ahh hopefully its not SOLD OUT ninja that would suuck!
sprint99
Never read the books but I love the movies ^-^. Only problem is that I live in a small town and the day before screening people were already in line for the midnight show. I could NOT sit in a lawnchair for EIGHT HOURS with NOTHING to do O.O. The thought scares me.Anyway I'm not bringing a lawnchair to wait for the movie i'm bringing tissues FOR the movie. crying
It will be sad!! The eding of things ALWAYS make me cryy crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces