Welcome to Gaia! ::

Let us share them with each other. User Image

I gots Des Lupin, who is a vampire and other s**t.
and ~Lillith Flowers~ who hates Hufflepuffs. User Image
aaaaannnd PROFESSOR ACER who Snape haz very string feelins for, and I think Voldemort does too.
Funny how most Mary-Sues Ive come across are Slytherins...

&b4 Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way

Shameless Noob

D...Des Lupin.

What the ******** is this s**t. gonk
[[WTF, an appropriate topic to post this guy in? I'm going to be nice and not mention anyone else's OCs.]]

name: Locksley Lazuli Levenworth
year: 6
wand: poplar, eleven and a quarter inches, kelpie mane, flexible

personality: While he may be quick to look out for his own interests, and can be profoundly arrogant at times, Locksley is usually a reasonable guy. He has a broad sense of humor, and will often laugh even at a terrible joke, or one to his detriment. However, he has never been particularly witty himself. He thinks quite highly of his own abilities, and will brush off any evidence that indicates they may be rather lackluster. Yet he is as gracious in victory as he is dismissive of defeat. Locksley has never been one for holding grudges. People may prove temporary obstacles, but he considers no one a true enemy. He believes those who dislike him either misunderstand him, or that they are jealous and thus to be pitied rather than hated in return.

Though he does strive hard towards what he decides is worthwhile, in most classes, his grades skirt the boundaries of acceptable. He has little natural talent for working with anything but the mind, and it is towards the mind that all of his effort has been focused. Like his father, he is incredibly gifted with memory charms. And like his father, he has a talent for glimpsing the thoughts of others. While things are hardly as simple for him as sitting in a diner hearing "money, sex, money, sex, cat," he has all the makings of an accomplished Legilimens.

bio: It has long been a subject of interest that Gilderoy Lockhart's book Voyages with Vampires is significantly shorter than his other similar works, by the length of several chapters at least. While this could merely indicate that it has been more extensively edited, the abrupt break in flow between chapters twelve and thirteen suggests that an entire section has, in fact, been completely removed. While rumors have surfaced that he did not actually accomplish most of the acts he later wrote about, there is little dispute that all of the events actually occurred. The question that faces us now is what, exactly, did Lockhart decide to keep secret?

~lockhartlover87

She was nothing but a go-between, a vessel which held the ultimate consummation of their love. The child would not bear any relation to her. Gilderoy, of course, was taking all the credit - it had been his idea, after all, though another had accomplished the actual deed. He had wiped the man's mind immediately after. It would have been unacceptable to have him running around remembering things. And experiments of this kind had always been strictly forbidden. Why, it might even be better for the sorcerer that he forgot what he had done.

Edward had insisted before they went through with this that the child must be human. For some reason the vampire thought of himself as soulless. And Gilderoy had agreed, though he knew very well Edward had a soul, a soul more complex and beautiful than that of any vampire he had ever taken credit for destroying. The wizard smiled, and stared deeply into the eyes of the one person who understood him, the one person who truly knew his mind...

"Wait a moment!" he said in astonishment. "I have a brilliant idea!"

"But do you really think it can work?" Edward responded, knowing, of course, what the idea had been as soon as it entered Gilderoy's mind.

"Of course, of course!" The wizard was delighted now. Why hadn't he thought of this before? One simple charm - a seconds worth of incantation - and the vampire would have the human body he had always longed to return to. Of course, it would mean giving up immortality, but they could deal with that later, and even a single day with Edward was worth ten thousand years alone. He motioned for the other to stand a little way off, then waved his wand dramatically.

"Tempus Homorphus!"

There was no immediate effect. Gilderoy frowned slightly. He had expected a more dramatic effect from what he had heard of the Homorphus charm. Then again, Edward had already looked normal except in sunlight, so perhaps he was now simply a devastatingly beautiful human rather than a devastatingly beautiful vampire. Then came a cracking sound from the corner of the room where the woman still stood. All around her, the world rippled, as though the fabric of the universe itself were caught in a gentle breeze. She edged away slightly.

"You know," she said with a nervous laugh, "when you mentioned you wanted me to have your children I'd really expected something a little different."

A moment later, the world slipped past her and she was nowhere to be seen. She had vanished into thin air as if she had never existed. Edward stared in shock, and Gilderoy with him. The universe shifted even more, patches and strange patterns beginning to form. The area of effect was spreading by the minute.

"Can't you undo it?" Edward said eventually, snapping Gilderoy back to his senses. Right. Perhaps he should. What was the spell again?

"Finite Incantatem!"

The world stilled suddenly. After such a display, normality itself looked rather strange, and it took a while for either of them to adjust. Finally, Edward spoke.

"So... where's Angela?"

Gilderoy was in a panic. He had ended the charm, surely enough, but he could think of no way to retrieve the woman successfully. In fact, he did not even know where she had vanished to. And he realized painfully that Edward hit upon these truths at the exact moment he did. And he noticed the vampire was, for the first time, unhappy with him. In that moment, he knew he had made a mistake. This relationship would never work. They would never be accepted together. As much as he loved Edward, he could not bear the accusing look in his eyes, and he knew the vampire would be better able to find true happiness with someone else.

So he did the one thing he was ever truly good at. The one thing that always seemed to work out. The one thing that could set matters right.

"Obliviate."

The woman is silent now, thank Merlin. I fear another moment of her ravings would have driven me as insane as she. "Cullen, Cullen, Cullen." That damnable word has been seared permanently into my memory. Still, to be trapped beyond time itself for so long - it is no wonder she is mad. Even the most stable mind might have cracked under the strain. The stress of giving birth has tired her greatly, but the child is well. We placed him yesterday into the care of a most excellent witch, Mrs. Levenworth. I trust she will raise him as her own. If only we knew who the father was.

~Mediwizard Stanley Marsh, St. Mungo's

house: Hufflepuff
appearance:
User Image
In sunlight, his skin shimmers subtly.
Alice Vitalis
D...Des Lupin.

What the ******** is this s**t. gonk

DARE ORIGINOL. mad
LocksleyLazuliLevenworth

What did I just read
Ashspoon
LocksleyLazuliLevenworth

What did I just read

[[Did you actually read it? rofl ]]

The most awesome biography ever. Of course, it's only a start.

Tipsy Goat

★☆★ User Image User Image User Image ★☆★

"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good."

════════════════

95% of all OC's are terrible. Especially Harry Potter ones. I have yet to see one Harry Potter OC that is even semi-acceptable. There's just no way to have an HP OC unless they're completely useless. The canon is too tight-knit.

════════════════

"Mischief managed."

Amateur Millionaire

A Special Illusion

════════════════

95% of all OC's are terrible. Especially Harry Potter ones. I have yet to see one Harry Potter OC that is even semi-acceptable. There's just no way to have an HP OC unless they're completely useless. The canon is too tight-knit.

════════════════

"Mischief managed."

Depends on what you consider canon, really. If you're talking strictly the books, there is all kinds of room. If you're talking every single thing Rowling ever decided on spur of the moment insanity, including the things she hasn't told us about yet, then we might have a problem.

Clean Genius

LocksleyLazuliLevenworth

Will you be my Huffly-puffly boyfriend? whee

But WTF on the others? I mean...the comments on Des Lupin made me gag....some people thought this character was complex? *shakes head*

How about: [******** Tommy Riddle

I feel like using that site is not really fair, but I could spend hours reading the terrible-ness that ensues.

Tipsy Goat

Specter Flux
A Special Illusion

════════════════

════════════════

"Mischief managed."

Depends on what you consider canon, really. If you're talking strictly the books, there is all kinds of room. If you're talking every single thing Rowling ever decided on spur of the moment insanity, including the things she hasn't told us about yet, then we might have a problem.

════════════════

By canon, I mean anything confirmed as legit in the HP world. When OC's change canon is when my rage begins.

════════════════

"Mischief managed."
ShinHaeMoon
LocksleyLazuliLevenworth

Will you be my Huffly-puffly boyfriend? whee

As long as you don't tell Malfoy. heart

ShinHaeMoon
How about: [******** Tommy Riddle

I feel like using that site is not really fair, but I could spend hours reading the terrible-ness that ensues.

[[WTF WTF WTF?

LMFAO

I'm dying here.]]

Amateur Millionaire

A Special Illusion
Specter Flux
A Special Illusion

════════════════

════════════════

"Mischief managed."

════════════════

By canon, I mean anything confirmed as legit in the HP world. When OC's change canon is when my rage begins.

════════════════

"Mischief managed."

I know what the definition of canon is. But let me rephrase.

Depends on what you consider "confirmed as legit," really. If you're talking strictly the books, there is all kinds of room. If you're talking every single thing Rowling ever decided on spur of the moment insanity, then we might have a problem. [Even then, there's still plenty of room, just a lot less when it comes to students during Harry's school years.]

I don't care so much when OCs change canon history because of their actions [obviously, all fan characters exist in an alternate universe], as when they cause canon characters to change character, or canon history changes in some kind of giant conspiracy to create them. That drives me completely insane unless they're just joke characters.

Tipsy Goat

Specter Flux
A Special Illusion
Specter Flux
A Special Illusion

════════════════

════════════════

"Mischief managed."

════════════════

════════════════

"Mischief managed."

Depends on what you consider "confirmed as legit," really. If you're talking strictly the books, there is all kinds of room. If you're talking every single thing Rowling ever decided on spur of the moment insanity, then we might have a problem. [Even then, there's still plenty of room, just a lot less when it comes to students during Harry's school years.]

I don't care so much when OCs change canon history because of their actions [obviously, all fan characters exist in an alternate universe], as when they cause canon characters to change character, or canon history changes in some kind of giant conspiracy to create them. That drives me completely insane unless they're just joke characters.

════════════════

Did you miss when I said anything? :I Everything, basically. I don't mind OC's to an extent but I do mind when someone edits a canon character or the storyline to accommodate their OC. Especially if I actually have to see or hear about said OC. I don't really care if someone has a terrible OC but keeps it strictly to themselves. One less I have to see roaming around the internet.

════════════════

"Mischief managed."

Amateur Millionaire

A Special Illusion
Specter Flux
A Special Illusion
Specter Flux
A Special Illusion

════════════════

════════════════

"Mischief managed."

════════════════

════════════════

"Mischief managed."

════════════════

Did you miss when I said anything? :I Everything, basically. I don't mind OC's to an extent but I do mind when someone edits a canon character or the storyline to accommodate their OC. Especially if I actually have to see or hear about said OC. I don't really care if someone has a terrible OC but keeps it strictly to themselves. One less I have to see roaming around the internet.

════════════════

"Mischief managed."

You said "confirmed as legit." That could mean literally anything depending on who you talk to. lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff