Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sage Goddess
x0_FATIMAGIC
Omoi Gensou Uchiha
I'm trying to come up with an OC and this thread makes me so nervous I'll ******** it up, lmao...

I'm trying to make a character that is independent from the character from the book, so, in other words, a pretty much completely AU character. I just can't come up with a name at the moment... It has to be separate from the book but I also want it to have an olde world feel to it... I'm thiking possibly Latin... Urgh...

Also want him to be intelligent but not like over the top, like, "I has a time turnr und I dun got Outstanding on all my NEWTs, hurr..."

My OC is Irish, so I went with an Irish Gaelic name. Did some research for that one. I came up with Aibhlinn Maura McCallaghan. First name pronounced ayv-LEEN, meaning "longed-for child." Nicknamed Ava. It kind of has an "olde world" feel to it, I suppose. I hope it's not terrible.

That's cool, I like how you made a name that has meaning. Not sure how you pronounce the first part of it, but I like the concept of Irish Gaelic magic introduced into the HP realm, it's much more interesting than all the vampire crap going around.

Thanks. The pronunciation of the name is ayv-LEEN, like the first syllable of "Ava" with "-leen" as the suffix. XD
mitzzzzzzzy
Ashspoon
mitzzzzzzzy
this is what raynebow myst (my oc) looks liek in tektek!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

she has many other forms 2

u shud had gave her VAMPIRE FORM!!!!11

she has vampyr form i just didnt post it!

ooooo
kk
im srry
I FOUND THE DAUGHTER OF BELLATRIX AND LUCIUS
The one I have been mentioning. User Image Feelin awkward bumping this up

Amateur Millionaire

Ashspoon

I am especially fond of the bit that reads "I realize this is crap."

1,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100
Specter Flux
Ashspoon

I am especially fond of the bit that reads "I realize this is crap."

When the author calls it s**t RUN THE HELL AWAY eek

~I actually just found this one that isn't so bad. It doesn't interfere with the cannon (at least not majorly, I dont think) and its actually kind of cute. Its nice to see James get his for once. maybe I look too much into it?

Persephone Paladian

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces