Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omoi Gensou Uchiha
I'm trying to come up with an OC and this thread makes me so nervous I'll ******** it up, lmao...

I'm trying to make a character that is independent from the character from the book, so, in other words, a pretty much completely AU character. I just can't come up with a name at the moment... It has to be separate from the book but I also want it to have an olde world feel to it... I'm thiking possibly Latin... Urgh...

Also want him to be intelligent but not like over the top, like, "I has a time turnr und I dun got Outstanding on all my NEWTs, hurr..."

My OC is Irish, so I went with an Irish Gaelic name. Did some research for that one. I came up with Aibhlinn Maura McCallaghan. First name pronounced ayv-LEEN, meaning "longed-for child." Nicknamed Ava. It kind of has an "olde world" feel to it, I suppose. I hope it's not terrible.
x0_FATIMAGIC
So, I do see your point, though this thread doesn't exactly inspire confidence.

I'm sorry my thread is messin' up you guy's confidence. emo

Dapper Dabbler

7,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
x0_FATIMAGIC
Miss Marinara Sauce
Ashspoon
BACK TO SOME MOAR OC'S.
Rose Evans- I don't even know whats going on here.
Rebecca Pine - shes sad coz her parents used crucio curse on her sad (((((
Her name is Ebony... need I say more?
~Slytherin princess~ - Another sister of Harry Potter...oh dear god...Snape's adopted daughter AND VOLDEMORT WANTS TO MARRY HER. gonk Oh and Draco loves her too
Holy s**t I'm taking a break after that one.

1.) Who the flying ******** is Fatima?

2.) ...I think I would be a bit sad if my parents crucio'd me. Just sayin'.

That would be my name...don't get me wrong...none of these OCs are mine.

I wasn't trying to say anything about the name itself, I was just wondering who this completely random character was. Sorry if I offended you in any way. sweatdrop

Shameless Noob

Ashspoon
Alice Vitalis

I found your deviantart when searching for Slytherin Sues. User Image

Lol u did?
I'm in the process of remodelling Alice <<; That's why her profile's all junked right now

6,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
Ashspoon
x0_FATIMAGIC
So, I do see your point, though this thread doesn't exactly inspire confidence.

I'm sorry my thread is messin' up you guy's confidence. emo

Happens a lot. It is really not your fault. If you read closely, you can figure out what people hate in OCs, and save yourself some really rude comments. Just don't sell out. Like they say:
Our critics are our friends, because they show us our faults.

I think it was Socrates who said that. I could be wrong. Don't quote me. Please. sweatdrop

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Ashspoon
Omoi Gensou Uchiha
I'm trying to come up with an OC and this thread makes me so nervous I'll ******** it up, lmao...

I'm trying to make a character that is independent from the character from the book, so, in other words, a pretty much completely AU character. I just can't come up with a name at the moment... It has to be separate from the book but I also want it to have an olde world feel to it... I'm thiking possibly Latin... Urgh...

Also want him to be intelligent but not like over the top, like, "I has a time turnr und I dun got Outstanding on all my NEWTs, hurr..."

I'm sure it won't be that bad, you're a pretty smart dude.
Couldn't be anything like the characters in this thread. gonk

Hows, Dioysus Hyroniemus? Dioysus is a god and it just sound cool to me and Hyroniemus means Holy Man, which I intend to have a story behind.

Also am considering having my OWL in Muggle Studies as

TROLL

XD

Gracious Prophet

x0_FATIMAGIC
Omoi Gensou Uchiha

My OC is Irish, so I went with an Irish Gaelic name. Did some research for that one. I came up with Aibhlinn Maura McCallaghan. First name pronounced ayv-LEEN, meaning "longed-for child." Nicknamed Ava. It kind of has an "olde world" feel to it, I suppose. I hope it's not terrible.

That's cool, I like how you made a name that has meaning. Not sure how you pronounce the first part of it, but I like the concept of Irish Gaelic magic introduced into the HP realm, it's much more interesting than all the vampire crap going around.
mitzzzzzzzy
this is what raynebow myst (my oc) looks liek in tektek!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

she has many other forms 2

u shud had gave her VAMPIRE FORM!!!!11

Shameless Shapeshifter

mitzzzzzzzy
she has vampyr form i just didnt post it!

Oooh, what about her KAWAII NEKO DESU NE form?!
Miss Marinara Sauce
x0_FATIMAGIC
Miss Marinara Sauce
Ashspoon
BACK TO SOME MOAR OC'S.
Rose Evans- I don't even know whats going on here.
Rebecca Pine - shes sad coz her parents used crucio curse on her sad (((((
Her name is Ebony... need I say more?
~Slytherin princess~ - Another sister of Harry Potter...oh dear god...Snape's adopted daughter AND VOLDEMORT WANTS TO MARRY HER. gonk Oh and Draco loves her too
Holy s**t I'm taking a break after that one.

1.) Who the flying ******** is Fatima?

2.) ...I think I would be a bit sad if my parents crucio'd me. Just sayin'.

That would be my name...don't get me wrong...none of these OCs are mine.

I wasn't trying to say anything about the name itself, I was just wondering who this completely random character was. Sorry if I offended you in any way. sweatdrop

It's perfectly fine. LOL. biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces