Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Hunter

Saxgrrrl
The New Headmistress
Saxgrrrl
The New Headmistress
Saxgrrrl
Yeah, we found it, netflixed it, and somehow my dad figured out how to copy the disks, so we've (probably illegally, since pirating) have up to whatever season's out, then the rest we've recorded. Gosh, I love it. Can't wait for the next season to start up.

Oh I don't pirate things. Psh who am I kidding we have a movie case with about 300 movies sweatdrop Hehe Me either I love it so much ^^
Heheh
I know, it's awesome. So what do you want to see in the next season? Anything you really want them to cover?

Well I didn't see like the last 6 episodes of the last season so I'm not really caught up at what has happened but what I want to see is Howard and Raj come out of the closet. xD I want Leonard and Penny together again and I want Sheldon to have sex with Amy xD. But I do like the whole Howard and Bernadette thing. I've missed so much TTnTT

Ohhhh *slaps hands over mouth* you haven't seen the last few episodes *eeehhhhhhhhh* I can't tellllll youuuuu awwww *squuuiiiirrrrrmmmmm*

and this is exactly why I would never be able to be in a game show audience. I would yell out the answers.

Hehe well I would have seen them if I wasn't kicked out of my best friends house. xD!

Kittenclysm's Datemate

Sparkly Autobiographer

15,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Canny Agent 50
  • Bookworm 100
The New Headmistress
Saxgrrrl
The New Headmistress
Saxgrrrl
The New Headmistress
Saxgrrrl
Yeah, we found it, netflixed it, and somehow my dad figured out how to copy the disks, so we've (probably illegally, since pirating) have up to whatever season's out, then the rest we've recorded. Gosh, I love it. Can't wait for the next season to start up.

Oh I don't pirate things. Psh who am I kidding we have a movie case with about 300 movies sweatdrop Hehe Me either I love it so much ^^
Heheh
I know, it's awesome. So what do you want to see in the next season? Anything you really want them to cover?

Well I didn't see like the last 6 episodes of the last season so I'm not really caught up at what has happened but what I want to see is Howard and Raj come out of the closet. xD I want Leonard and Penny together again and I want Sheldon to have sex with Amy xD. But I do like the whole Howard and Bernadette thing. I've missed so much TTnTT

Ohhhh *slaps hands over mouth* you haven't seen the last few episodes *eeehhhhhhhhh* I can't tellllll youuuuu awwww *squuuiiiirrrrrmmmmm*

and this is exactly why I would never be able to be in a game show audience. I would yell out the answers.

Hehe well I would have seen them if I wasn't kicked out of my best friends house. xD!

That sounds like the beginning of a good story. Was there shenanigans going on?

Devoted Hunter

Saxgrrrl
The New Headmistress
Saxgrrrl
The New Headmistress
Saxgrrrl
Heheh

Oh goodness. See my Mom passed in June 2010 and I was staying with my friend who was like my sister until I got on my feet and she pushed and pushed and pushed me to get a job even though I was trying until I had enough and then she let this drug addict come and stay with us and she started having sex with him so I decided it was time to leave so I asked her if she'd help me pack while I went out to get boxes so she threw my stuff in trash bags and threw it in the yard. sweatdrop
So I called my aunts up and they came and moved me back in with one of them. I'd rather be here, honestly. I can be myself and the only thing I'm being pushed in to is the laundry which I don't mind and getting in to school, which I will after the first of the year. ^^

Kittenclysm's Datemate

Sparkly Autobiographer

15,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Canny Agent 50
  • Bookworm 100
The New Headmistress
Saxgrrrl
The New Headmistress
Saxgrrrl
The New Headmistress
Saxgrrrl
Heheh

Oh goodness. See my Mom passed in June 2010 and I was staying with my friend who was like my sister until I got on my feet and she pushed and pushed and pushed me to get a job even though I was trying until I had enough and then she let this drug addict come and stay with us and she started having sex with him so I decided it was time to leave so I asked her if she'd help me pack while I went out to get boxes so she threw my stuff in trash bags and threw it in the yard. sweatdrop
So I called my aunts up and they came and moved me back in with one of them. I'd rather be here, honestly. I can be myself and the only thing I'm being pushed in to is the laundry which I don't mind and getting in to school, which I will after the first of the year. ^^
Oh wow, not shenanigans. I'm sorry. It sounds like it's been tough. Sorry. But it sounds like you're heading up. 4laugh That's really great. Hope it all goes well.

Devoted Hunter

Saxgrrrl
The New Headmistress
Saxgrrrl
The New Headmistress
Saxgrrrl

Oh wow, not shenanigans. I'm sorry. It sounds like it's been tough. Sorry. But it sounds like you're heading up. 4laugh That's really great. Hope it all goes well.

Thankies! :3 It's fine :3 Life is tough but it's what makes me, me.

Kittenclysm's Datemate

Sparkly Autobiographer

15,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Canny Agent 50
  • Bookworm 100
The New Headmistress
Saxgrrrl
The New Headmistress
Saxgrrrl
The New Headmistress
Saxgrrrl

Thankies! :3 It's fine :3 Life is tough but it's what makes me, me.
Too true.
...That's going up on my wall now. That's a really good quote. "Life is tough but it's what makes me, me."
*goes off in search of paper and magical metallic markers*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces