Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
NettleHallow62 hair: brunette; eyes: blue or turquoise~
with the same skin color as my avi if you don't mind =)
1. who is your favorite Harry Potter character? Why?
Luna Lovegood, she's so interesting in a weird, but good way. I love her personality~
and she's not scared to be herself!

2. how would you describe your general personality?
quiet, witty, sarcastic at times, especially to those on my bad side, kind to those on my good side, loving, passionate, open minded, not scared to be myself, and laid back, really good at keeping my calm~
3. what spell would you most like to use? or potion, for those of you so inclined.
Favorite spell: Accio or the Patronus charm; Favorite potion: Star Grass Salve~
4. would you like a male or female tektek?
Female~
give the tektek my glasses too please? =)

CaptainTapole's Secret Admirer

Fashionable Scamp

27,675 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Fankcloak101, black hair, grey/blue eyes

Snape, I never for once doubted the man(literally since book 1, despite my friends talking smack about him), he is a brilliant, brave, and deeply emotionally wounded man who lived day to day with his guilt being his only true enemy.

By myself, a deep introvert, very self sufficient, I hate working with others. I like drawing, reading up on the occult(mostly herbal brewing and gemstone mysticism), and gaming.
When around others, I am a bit more talkative, usually the eyes and ears of the group, and a very level-headed individual when it comes to problem solving and support.

3. what spell would you most like to use? or potion, for those of you so inclined.

Legilimens, as someone who has a knack for consoling others, sometimes it's easier to look inside their mind...or the minds of the unwilling....to get what information I need...to help...or not.
if a potion, then Veritaserum, for similar reasons. I don't like being lied to.

Female, but not a girly girl by any means

iamsocrazy25's Spouse

Cluttered Shapeshifter

14,775 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
Hello! My username is StormChaser91 smile

1. My favorite character is Luna. I absolutely adore her unique take on everything, her intellect, her crazy clothes, and her gentleness.

2. How would I describe my personality? I'm nice, but I'm not much of a people person. I prefer animals and books as company. I'm pretty quirky, shy, and usually sweet but when people tick me off I have a sharp tongue.

3. I would most like to use Accio for everything all of the time. I'm great at losing things, terrible at finding them. And probably a polyjuice potion- just to see what it's like to be someone else.

4. A female please, even though my avvie is a prince today I am actually very girly.

5. Eyes don't matter so much, but I like natural hair colors- preferably a red smile

9,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
Nightmare Assassin_Yazu
Maraudermoonstone130
1. who is your favorite Harry Potter character?
Snape-he acted cold but he was always trying to help
Draco-What? Tom Felton is cute~

A bit childish and very obsessive over some things
Accio!
female
5. Eyes and Hair and things
Black hair, purple or blue eyes

so, like a marauder, i made it playful and a little loud, but i also got it dark and sexy, like Snape and Draco. and i made it a little bright to fit the moonstone.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

i had a lot of fun with this one, i hope you like it!

Dapper Dabbler

7,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
Ooh, these are really cool! I'd love one if you're not too busy!

My username is ScarletAuror196.

Either Luna or Harry himself; personality-wise, I have a ton in common with both of them, so I find them to be very relatable.

Like I said above, lots in common with those two. I am quirky like Luna, and also very comfortable with who I am; I have no problem standing out, and I am fairly open-minded. I'm very ADD sometimes. Like Harry, I'm very loyal to my friends, I'm brave, I stick to my morals, and I would do anything for the people I love. Also like Harry, however, I can be arrogant, hot-headed, reckless, and a bit of a p***k sometimes. I can be quite sarcastic to the people who piss me off, and I always make my opinion known. You could say that I have a bit of a saving-people thing: I really want to help people who I think need it, even if they may not want it. That can be a bad thing sometimes. Overall, though, I think I'm a good person.

Accio. I am constantly losing things.

Female, please.

Thanks! biggrin

EDIT: Oh, yeah, my eyes are green, and any hair color except blonde or black would be fine. Preferably the same base.

Lupine Hellraiser

sakura570

This is really good, thank you!
one of my friends wants one x ))))

His username is FeatherOak103.

Hermione Granger, because she teaches people you don't have to be the prettiest, and you can be smart, for people to like you.

I would say he acts a lot like Ron in AVMP/S. Haha, except, not as hungry. X DD

Expecto Patronum, and his patronus would deffinatley be a puppy, because he's a bubbly, and care-free kinda guy!

Male

He has light brown eyes and golden brown hair
: )

EDIT: I checked tektek.org, and they have a small white puppy, that'll do as his patronus, just with some pretty white accents/magic shimmer? lol the items called: Chill of Artemis

EDIT, AGAIN: He's a Hufflepuff X D

9,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
MeroMerokono
My username is Phoenix Charm118

My favorite character changes pretty often, but currently I find Neville admirable. He's extraordinarily brave, determined, and loyal, even though he's been looked over for most of the series.

I'm smart, inquisitive, determined, and playful. I love teasing my friends, but I'm quiet to those I don't know. I love making friends though!

The Patronus Charm!

Female, please.

5. Desired Appearence:
I would love it if the tektek had black or brown hair and brown eyes

^_^ ok, so i forgot to let you know i was working on it, but i was very excited when i saw your name, so i got right to work. my goal was, of course, a charming phoenix, and i went very cute and playful, and a gave it a touch of fierce, brave neville. ^_^ i hope you like it, cause i love it.

9,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
Dark Cookiez
ThestralDraconis178

Eye color: Dark brown, kind of a brownish red actually.

Hair color: Very dark brown, almost black, very long(To my butt).

1.) Who is your favorite Harry Potter character? Why?
Remus Lupin (Moony) - He's very kind and caring, along with being a good teacher and an understanding person. Also, he's kind of cute. And the whole, being a werewolf thing adds to his character.

2.) How would you describe your general personality?
Quiet when not being engaged in conversation; generally anti-social. I'm not a very optimistic person, but not exactly pessimistic either. I'm generally laid back, but if I get into it, I do it well.

3.) What spell would you most like to use? Or potion, for those of you so inclined.
Spell: Expecto Patronum
Potion: Felix Felicis

4.) Would you like a male or female tektek?
Female, but boyish please.

that is the darkest name i've seen so far. this is going to be interesting. ^_^ lol, no skirts, got it.

im starting now! biggrin
sakura570
Nightmare Assassin_Yazu
Maraudermoonstone130
1. who is your favorite Harry Potter character?
Snape-he acted cold but he was always trying to help
Draco-What? Tom Felton is cute~

A bit childish and very obsessive over some things
Accio!
female
5. Eyes and Hair and things
Black hair, purple or blue eyes

so, like a marauder, i made it playful and a little loud, but i also got it dark and sexy, like Snape and Draco. and i made it a little bright to fit the moonstone.

i had a lot of fun with this one, i hope you like it!

awesome!!!

Gracious Gawker

11,025 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • First step to fame 200

I'd have to say Luna L. because even though people regard her as some crazy kiddo, admit it, she's smart & funny even. 3nodding

I'm a very jolly person and hate drama but sometimes I just want to be alone for no apparent reason. biggrin

OBLIVIATE! teehee. emotion_kirakira

Female please! smile

Black hair, brown eyes, GobletSnitch165 is my username. dramallama

This is a very nice thread, I must say! biggrin

Clean Genius

if you would like a tektek, post your pottermore name, your eye and hair color, and the answers to a few questions.
My Pottermore username is PotionRain207. I would like blue eyes and blonde hair please.
It is really hard to choose, but I've got to go with McGonagall. I feel like she is so intelligent, and always was the "voice of reason" in the books, while still having a personality.
I have a lot of friends, I can be a bit of a party girl, but I am also intelligent. I am sarcastic, and feel like my values are upheld greatly.
Personally, I could use a cheering charm every now and again (: As for a potion, since I am a chemist, I feel inclined to pick one as well. As a stressed out PhD student, I'd always have a supply of calming draughts on hand.
Female, please.

And you don't want to know if we've already been sorted then? Thanks if you decide to make me one!

9,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
Dark Cookiez
ThestralDraconis178

Eye color: Dark brown, kind of a brownish red actually.

Hair color: Very dark brown, almost black, very long(To my butt).

1.) Who is your favorite Harry Potter character? Why?
Remus Lupin (Moony) - He's very kind and caring, along with being a good teacher and an understanding person. Also, he's kind of cute. And the whole, being a werewolf thing adds to his character.

2.) How would you describe your general personality?
Quiet when not being engaged in conversation; generally anti-social. I'm not a very optimistic person, but not exactly pessimistic either. I'm generally laid back, but if I get into it, I do it well.

3.) What spell would you most like to use? Or potion, for those of you so inclined.
Spell: Expecto Patronum
Potion: Felix Felicis

4.) Would you like a male or female tektek?
Female, but boyish please.

ok, so i went very thestral with this one, cause i think thats awesome, and you can take away the eye cover if you like, but i think it fits with the theme so well, that i love it.
i hope you like it!!

9,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
_iArt3m1s_
NettleHallow62 hair: brunette; eyes: blue or turquoise~
with the same skin color as my avi if you don't mind =)
Luna Lovegood, she's so interesting in a weird, but good way. I love her personality~
and she's not scared to be herself!

quiet, witty, sarcastic at times, especially to those on my bad side, kind to those on my good side, loving, passionate, open minded, not scared to be myself, and laid back, really good at keeping my calm~
Favorite spell: Accio or the Patronus charm; Favorite potion: Star Grass Salve~
Female~
give the tektek my glasses too please? =)

im starting yours, this should be interesting... ^_^

5,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
sakura570

alright thank you~
=)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff