Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you like the books better or the movies or both?

Books! 0.15789473684211 15.8% [ 3 ]
Movies! 0.10526315789474 10.5% [ 2 ]
I like both! 0.052631578947368 5.3% [ 1 ]
I'm completely in love with the series so I LOVE both!! 0.63157894736842 63.2% [ 12 ]
Gold! 0.052631578947368 5.3% [ 1 ]
Don't like either 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 19 ]

Okay, I'm not sure if I have seen this or not but i like the idea of everyone posting videos of their fav moments.
So, What is your favorite scene/scenes from the series? And they can be from either the book or movies or both. Video clips are highly encouraged! 3nodding I have a lot that I love but this one is pretty awesome to me. I cheered out loud when I read this in the book and was praying that they didn't cut it out of the movie, and they didnt!! xd here you go!

This was my favorite scene that I could think of at the moment. But if I really had to think about it, it would be hard to have a favorite, there were a lot of excellent scenes!

Dapper Dabbler

7,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
I was actually a bit disappointed with the fight between Molly and Bellatrix in the movie. It was just too short, and Bellatrix didn't even taunt her. Also, the way that Bellatrix died was just...weird. And not good weird. I'm really glad they left "NOT MY DAUGHTER, YOU B***H!" in, though. There would have been hell to pay if that was cut.

My favorite scene? Just one? Well, if I had to choose, it would probably be the Resurrection Stone scene, both in the books and the movies. It was just so beautifully written.

Newbie Explorer

Aged Humorist

8,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Divorced 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
oh jeez where to begin lol

And there are many more I believe but those are the ones that I can remember so far :3

Aged Humorist

8,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Divorced 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Jambles-chan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6f0U4QbrIo

Your signature... O_O every - single - thing about your signature, I ABSOLUTELY ADORE!

Newbie Explorer

I Ginevra Molly Weasley
Jambles-chan

Your signature... O_O every - single - thing about your signature, I ABSOLUTELY ADORE!

Thank you biggrin
Jambles-chan

Haha! Yes this scene is hilarious!
I Ginevra Molly Weasley
oh jeez where to begin lol

And there are many more I believe but those are the ones that I can remember so far :3

I know its so hard to pick out of them, but multiple posts as you think of them is encouraged!
Here is a few good moments montage on Hermione. My favorite is the last quote:
I have to say this scene where Harry drinks the Felix Felices and hes acting like hes high or drunk is hilarious!
Ashspoon
User Image

This. Right here.
My friend even once asked me, "On a scale of one to Voldemort, how awkward are your hugs?"
KamikoHanyou
I have to say this scene where Harry drinks the Felix Felices and hes acting like hes high or drunk is hilarious!

Though, this is up there on the list too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff