Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

What is your favorite Harry Potter book? (This has nothing to do with the topic!)

Sorcerer's Stone 0.022222222222222 2.2% [ 1 ]
Chamber of Secrets 0.044444444444444 4.4% [ 2 ]
Prisoner of Askaban 0.088888888888889 8.9% [ 4 ]
Goblet of Fire 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 5 ]
Order of the Pheonix 0.088888888888889 8.9% [ 4 ]
Half-Blood Prince 0.13333333333333 13.3% [ 6 ]
Deathly Hallows 0.13333333333333 13.3% [ 6 ]
I can't decide! I liked them all! 0.24444444444444 24.4% [ 11 ]
I didn't like any of them... I'm a hater... 0.022222222222222 2.2% [ 1 ]
Goldgoldgoldgold! I'm greedy! 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 45 ]
1 2 >

Invisible Shapeshifter

I've been reading a lot about some amazing fanfics, and I would love to read some, but I don't know where to find them! Would you help me out by posting some links? I'd prefer Severus and Lily fanfics, but I'd also like to see what else there is! Please no homosexual ones! I don't want to start a discussion about homosexuality, I just don't want to read any! Thank you! I look forward to reading these!

Kittenclysm's Datemate

Sparkly Autobiographer

15,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Canny Agent 50
  • Bookworm 100
Dolphina Oceanus
I've been reading a lot about some amazing fanfics, and I would love to read some, but I don't know where to find them! Would you help me out by posting some links? I'd prefer Severus and Lily fanfics, but I'd also like to see what else there is! Please no homosexual ones! I don't want to start a discussion about homosexuality, I just don't want to read any! Thank you! I look forward to reading these!

Go to Fanfiction.net
then books
then sort by popularity
and Harry Potter's the first one or should be.
then you can chose exactly what you want to read.

Invisible Shapeshifter

Oh, thank you! I will! I didn't know there was a whole website!

(I'm a bit new to the online world of Harry Potter!)

Sparkly Genius

9,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Edward 100
Here is one of my favorite non-slash fics that I've read. There is some Snape/Lily in it, but the focus is Snape and Harry in a platonic mentor/father-ish relationship. Actually, the proper term is Snapes and Harrys, since this fic involves both the cannon universe and an alternate universe.

Never Say Remember

I know a bunch of other great fanfics, but most of them are slash (though I do occasionally read het and gen if the plot sound interesting enough or they get alot of recomendations).
Finding a good fanfic is not easy, especially if you search in the Pit. If you don't feel like searching, you can go to TVtropes and look at the recommendations:

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/FanficRecs/HarryPotter

There's a bit of everything, including slash, but most people tells you the pairing, smile
fanfiction.net

Aged Humorist

8,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Divorced 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Oh dear god no D: not fanfiction.net , there's too much crap up on that website D; sure there are great things on it as well but the crap is much too overwhelming! O_O

here's what I'd recommend

Now or Never - Rose/Scorpius

It's an incredible fanfiction that I've been reading for a while . I HIGHLY recommend it!

and check out the rest of the website too , it has awesome Ron/Hermione stuff on it >w<

Girl-Crazy Codger

Staying away from ff.n because there bad stories on it is juvenile and idiotic. That's like saying because you don't like everything at a store, you hate that store - it's not hard to scroll by a story and it's usually pretty easy to tell which ones are pieces of s**t and which aren't. You all aren't above or better than it, so let's not play the elitist game here.

Anyway, I reccomend Valant's and Mesteria 's Lucius/Narcissa fanfiction on ff.n.
Mmmm... It has been a while since I last read a fanfic from this fandom. Any recommendation for a Hermione/Draco?

3,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
fanfics!! oh how i enjoy a good one every so often!

Wheezing Fatcat

Fanfics are orgasmic
emotion_awesome

Invisible Shapeshifter

Thank you all so much!
This is my FAVORITE fanfic of ALL TIME.

Amid My Solitude - Remus/Tonks

It was written in 2003, long before Remus/Tonks was even canon, but it pretty much predicts everything that goes down in Deathly Hallows, in broad terms, of course. It's beautiful and hilarious all at the same time. I LOVE the whole thing, but Chapter 6 is by far my favorite. I've read it like, every other day. This is coming from someone who barely reads fanfiction, and this fanfic is canon, as far as I'm concerned. The DEFINITIVE Remus/Tonks fanfic. XD
I Ginevra Molly Weasley
Oh dear god no D: not fanfiction.net , there's too much crap up on that website D; sure there are great things on it as well but the crap is much too overwhelming! O_O

here's what I'd recommend

Now or Never - Rose/Scorpius

It's an incredible fanfiction that I've been reading for a while . I HIGHLY recommend it!

and check out the rest of the website too , it has awesome Ron/Hermione stuff on it >w<

And here I thought I was the only one with that opinion. I've only found, like, two HP fanfics I like on that website. :/

Does anyone know of any good George/Angelina, Dean/Padma, Ted/Andromeda, or Teddy/Victoire?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff