Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you think there should be another Harry Potter?

yes 0.49019607843137 49.0% [ 25 ]
no 0.27450980392157 27.5% [ 14 ]
with different characters 0.23529411764706 23.5% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 51 ]
< 1 2

I want a book about the marauders and one about the next generation. I'm still wondering is Albus Severus is in Gryffindor or Slytherin...

Questionable Borg

Specter Flux
Mayor Gravity
Dolphina Oceanus
Mayor Gravity
untamed_kool
Deathly Hallows was the best Harry Potter. Too bad its the last one. I will miss Herminie the most. I wish there were more. Too bad.
There's not anywhere JK Rowling can go with a sequal, she could need to do a prequal, and in which case, we already know what would happen.

It'd be like Star Wars. Yes, we do know what will happen, but it will still be awesome! And future generations won't know what happens, unless they read them out of order!
Meh, I wouldn't go as far to something like Star Wars, they went out of order, simply because they thought book #4 would make more money.

Which makes no sense since Star Wars was not based on books.
Star Wars is based on books. I'm confused.

Dapper Dabbler

7,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
NO. I'm happy with the way the series ended. Anything about the kids would feel too contrived, but I would enjoy a short novel about the Marauders. Nothing major-- maybe just a story about how they became Animagi or something.

Amateur Millionaire

Mayor Gravity
Specter Flux
Mayor Gravity
Dolphina Oceanus
Mayor Gravity
untamed_kool
Deathly Hallows was the best Harry Potter. Too bad its the last one. I will miss Herminie the most. I wish there were more. Too bad.
There's not anywhere JK Rowling can go with a sequal, she could need to do a prequal, and in which case, we already know what would happen.

It'd be like Star Wars. Yes, we do know what will happen, but it will still be awesome! And future generations won't know what happens, unless they read them out of order!
Meh, I wouldn't go as far to something like Star Wars, they went out of order, simply because they thought book #4 would make more money.

No it's not. Lucas wrote the screenplays from scratch.

I'm confused now.

He did release a novelization he wrote before the first film came out, but it was a novelization of the film.

2,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Trader 100
wahmbulance WARNING........................HARRY POTTER FAN coming
i love harry potter

Dapper Dabbler

7,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
Mayor Gravity
Specter Flux
Mayor Gravity
Dolphina Oceanus
Mayor Gravity
untamed_kool

...No. Star Wars is not based on a book series. Somebody may have adapted the movies into books, but Star Wars was a movie franchise first.

Questionable Borg

Specter Flux
Mayor Gravity
Specter Flux
Mayor Gravity
Dolphina Oceanus

No it's not. Lucas wrote the screenplays from scratch.

I'm confused now.

He did release a novelization he wrote before the first film came out, but it was a novelization of the film.
Oh, I thought it was the other way around. My bad.

4,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
You know, I'd like to see another Harry Potter movie with how they dealt with things after the war, but before having children and getting married.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff