Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sweet Gaian

Very nice outfit your Ladyship. I like it. It's very fitting for you.
ApostleOfTheWind13
Very nice outfit your Ladyship. I like it. It's very fitting for you.

thank you i wear something else when im busy but im relaxing now i'm gonna spend my money! woohoo!

Sweet Gaian

Little Slytherin
Well, there is nothing wrong with spending gold when you have it. Something those silly muggle-borns don't know much about. stare
ApostleOfTheWind13
Little Slytherin
Well, there is nothing wrong with spending gold when you have it. Something those silly muggle-borns don't know much about. stare

it is wrong when your trying to buy really exspencive stuff and you waste it on yellow eyes

Sweet Gaian

Little Slytherin
I know what that's like. Gaia's items are just ridiculously priced sometimes! Since gold shops aren't updated often, I get excited but at the same time I just say to myself; oh boy, what are THESE going to cost?. You know?
ApostleOfTheWind13
Little Slytherin
I know what that's like. Gaia's items are just ridiculously priced sometimes! Since gold shops aren't updated often, I get excited but at the same time I just say to myself; oh boy, what are THESE going to cost?. You know?

ya i know i really whanna get the maid outfit -like head preice to shoes- and its to pricy for me to get right now

Sweet Gaian

Little Slytherin
Yeah that set me back for a while. gonk
ApostleOfTheWind13
Little Slytherin
Yeah that set me back for a while. gonk

you have that?
OOC: ima sign out for a second cuz ima send munny to this account from my mule one

Sweet Gaian

Little Slytherin
I have two of the outfits on two accounts. OK
ApostleOfTheWind13
Little Slytherin
I have two of the outfits on two accounts. OK

lucky!

Sweet Gaian

Little Slytherin
Yeah.... razz
ApostleOfTheWind13
Little Slytherin
Yeah.... razz

im so totally jealous! sweatdrop

Shameless Exhibitionist

Little Slytherin
ApostleOfTheWind13
Little Slytherin

it is wrong when your trying to buy really exspencive stuff and you waste it on yellow eyes

Evening Mistress. Your eyes... they complete your new style very well. (OOC:I am not opposed to assisting you with gold. I have everything I want... for now.)
Daphne Greengrass Malfoy
Little Slytherin
ApostleOfTheWind13
Little Slytherin

Evening Mistress. Your eyes... they complete your new style very well. (OOC:I am not opposed to assisting you with gold. I have everything I want... for now.)

aw thank you! OOC: what? sorry im so tired im like dead

Shameless Exhibitionist

Little Slytherin
Daphne Greengrass Malfoy
Little Slytherin
ApostleOfTheWind13
Little Slytherin

aw thank you! OOC: what? sorry im so tired im like dead

If u need gold I can give u some lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas