Total Votes:[ 70 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16

Clean Genius

Alies Nightdream
ShinHaeMoon
Mayor Gravity
Even so, it's pointless.
So is your opinion.

Seriously though, she can post what she wants. Others have made one x one request threads in this subforum.

You mad or something? lol
Alies Nightdream

Thanks love! He's just trolling in the dungeons. :3

Yeah, that kid irritates me to no end, he just insults everyone who is not religious. Not that I personally have a problem with religion, but I think you catch my drift.

And obviously your bumps are not pointless, because I want to do a Dramione RP with you! If you want to set it up, just PM me when you're finished! I will do my best to respond quickly and efficiently! (:
ShinHaeMoon
Alies Nightdream
ShinHaeMoon
Mayor Gravity
Even so, it's pointless.
So is your opinion.

Seriously though, she can post what she wants. Others have made one x one request threads in this subforum.

Alies Nightdream

Yeah, that kid irritates me to no end, he just insults everyone who is not religious. Not that I personally have a problem with religion, but I think you catch my drift.

And obviously your bumps are not pointless, because I want to do a Dramione RP with you! If you want to set it up, just PM me when you're finished! I will do my best to respond quickly and efficiently! (:

Here is the thread. Do you want this during school or after?

Clean Genius

Alies Nightdream
ShinHaeMoon
Alies Nightdream
ShinHaeMoon
Mayor Gravity
Even so, it's pointless.
So is your opinion.

Alies Nightdream

I'd prefer during...I know it's just RP and I know Hermione and Ron aren't instantly married after DH, but it cuts close to my heart to have married people cheat D:
/is engaged and is getting married soonish
ShinHaeMoon
Alies Nightdream
ShinHaeMoon
Alies Nightdream
ShinHaeMoon
Mayor Gravity
Even so, it's pointless.
So is your opinion.

Alies Nightdream

I'd prefer during...I know it's just RP and I know Hermione and Ron aren't instantly married after DH, but it cuts close to my heart to have married people cheat D:
/is engaged and is getting married soonish

Just replied to your pm since its easier that way.

7,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
Alies Nightdream

I'll do a Draco/Harry with you, if that's okay.
GreenPotatoe
Alies Nightdream

Okay! PM me so we can work out a plot^^

7,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
Alies Nightdream
GreenPotatoe
Alies Nightdream

Okay! PM me so we can work out a plot^^

Mkay.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas