Welcome to Gaia! ::

okay well i have nothing to answer to but u can read this and love it and <3 it! please?
heart qoute this please heart

Amateur Millionaire

Little Slytherin

Why, do you imagine, would someone as brilliant as Granger fall for someone as thick-headed as Weasley?
Specter Flux
Little Slytherin

Why, do you imagine, would someone as brilliant as Granger fall for someone as thick-headed as Weasley?

well i believe she just woke up every god damn day sayings OH s**t DID I REALLY HOOK UP WITH THAT UGLY a**?! and then looked for a drug dealer and bought a s**t load of drugs and had all of that to be incredibly high till the end of the day!

Amateur Millionaire

Little Slytherin
Specter Flux
Little Slytherin

well i believe she just woke up every god damn day sayings OH s**t DID I REALLY HOOK UP WITH THAT UGLY a**?! and then looked for a drug dealer and bought a s**t load of drugs and had all of that to be incredibly high till the end of the day!

Sounds legit. Drugs are clearly the answer to everything.
Specter Flux
Little Slytherin
Specter Flux
Little Slytherin

drugs are always the answer!
OOC: wtf?! ppl r hatin on my thread!

Amateur Millionaire

Little Slytherin
Specter Flux
Little Slytherin
Specter Flux
Little Slytherin

[[Endless dislike is sometimes more telling than endless adulation.]]
Specter Flux
Little Slytherin
Specter Flux
Little Slytherin
Specter Flux
Little Slytherin

[[Endless dislike is sometimes more telling than endless adulation.]]

ummm okay? i wanna answer more questions!
OOC: now i know why ppl love doing this!

Shameless Exhibitionist

Little Slytherin
Specter Flux
Little Slytherin
Specter Flux
Little Slytherin

OOC: if they're hating you're obviously getting under their skin. Hate is just as passionate as love.
Daphne Greengrass Malfoy
Little Slytherin
Specter Flux
Little Slytherin
Specter Flux
Little Slytherin

OOC: if they're hating you're obviously getting under their skin. Hate is just as passionate as love.

OOC: good thats kinda what i wanted to do! (but after that asked a question!) u have a question?

Amateur Millionaire

Still dating that strange squib guy?

...What I mean is, what on earth was up with most of the Slytherins that they would tolerate Umbridge?
Specter Flux
Still dating that strange squib guy?

...What I mean is, what on earth was up with most of the Slytherins that they would tolerate Umbridge?

liquor! ,my friend, lots of liquor! we all got very very VERY drunk

Shameless Exhibitionist

Little Slytherin
OOC: good thats kinda what i wanted to do! (but after that asked a question!) u have a question?

Why in the Harry Potter universe didnt some one avada kavada Umbridge's arse and may we do it??
Daphne Greengrass Malfoy
Little Slytherin

Why in the Harry Potter universe didnt some one avada kavada Umbridge's arse and may we do it??

cuz we were all to ******** drunk and we didnt wanna kill ourselfs in the process cus he was the only sober one in all of hogwarts school! and HELL YA! KILL HER! KILL HER!

Amateur Millionaire

Are you the next Dark Lord?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas