Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Exhibitionist

Little Slytherin
Daphne Greengrass Malfoy
Little Slytherin
OOC: good thats kinda what i wanted to do! (but after that asked a question!) u have a question?

Why in the Harry Potter universe didnt some one avada kavada Umbridge's arse and may we do it??

cuz we were all to ******** drunk and we didnt wanna kill ourselfs in the process cus he was the only sober one in all of hogwarts school! and HELL YA! KILL HER! KILL HER!

Candy was dandy but liquor is quicker... let's light her up! -Incendio!-
Daphne Greengrass Malfoy
Little Slytherin
Daphne Greengrass Malfoy
Little Slytherin
OOC: good thats kinda what i wanted to do! (but after that asked a question!) u have a question?

Why in the Harry Potter universe didnt some one avada kavada Umbridge's arse and may we do it??

cuz we were all to ******** drunk and we didnt wanna kill ourselfs in the process cus he was the only sober one in all of hogwarts school! and HELL YA! KILL HER! KILL HER!

mawhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! -im actually evil lol-

Shameless Exhibitionist

Little Slytherin
Daphne Greengrass Malfoy
Little Slytherin
Daphne Greengrass Malfoy
Little Slytherin

lmfao!!
Daphne Greengrass Malfoy
Little Slytherin
Daphne Greengrass Malfoy
Little Slytherin
Daphne Greengrass Malfoy
Little Slytherin

lmfao!!

OOC: i fixed my profile ima add another song cuz its gonna make me cry right now

Shameless Exhibitionist

Specter Flux
Are you the next Dark Lord?

Interesting Idea lol

Shameless Exhibitionist

Little Slytherin
Daphne Greengrass Malfoy
Little Slytherin
Daphne Greengrass Malfoy
Little Slytherin

lmfao!!

OOC: i fixed my profile ima add another song cuz its gonna make me cry right now

OOC: I saw them earlier...have u seen the videos i added to my profile? so sad </3 but beautiful
Daphne Greengrass Malfoy
Little Slytherin
Daphne Greengrass Malfoy
Little Slytherin
Daphne Greengrass Malfoy
Little Slytherin

lmfao!!

OOC: I saw them earlier...have u seen the videos i added to my profile? so sad </3 but beautiful

i just added a new song and no i havent ill look at them later
Specter Flux

-who me?- HELLZ YA IM THE FEMALE DARK LORD! WHAT NOW BIATCHES! twisted

Shameless Exhibitionist

Little Slytherin
Specter Flux

I say that calls for a new awesome nick name and dark mark!! May I sign up??
Daphne Greengrass Malfoy
Little Slytherin
Specter Flux

HELLZ YA U CAN!! ummm dark mark? undecided! chicken nugget! no im jk about the nuggets

Shameless Exhibitionist

Little Slytherin
Daphne Greengrass Malfoy
Little Slytherin
Specter Flux

HELLZ YA U CAN!! ummm dark mark? undecided! chicken nugget! no im jk about the nuggets

Wooohoooo Im ur #1 follower (we need a new term = death eater) !! lol chicken nugget is now a part of the history but sooooo not the mark lol

Shameless Exhibitionist

Little Slytherin
Daphne Greengrass Malfoy
Little Slytherin
Daphne Greengrass Malfoy
Little Slytherin

lmfao!!

i just added a new song and no i havent ill look at them later

Brad Paisley heart
Daphne Greengrass Malfoy
Little Slytherin
Daphne Greengrass Malfoy
Little Slytherin
Specter Flux

Wooohoooo Im ur #1 follower (we need a new term = death eater) !! lol chicken nugget is now a part of the history but sooooo not the mark lol

ummm idk and u are my 1st follower but my 2nd fav (my bf is a follower sry) but u r the most loyal by far and AWWW THANK U SOOO MUCH! i love the necklace!

Shameless Exhibitionist

Little Slytherin
Daphne Greengrass Malfoy
Little Slytherin
Daphne Greengrass Malfoy
Little Slytherin
Specter Flux

ummm idk and u are my 1st follower but my 2nd fav (my bf is a follower sry) but u r the most loyal by far and AWWW THANK U SOOO MUCH! i love the necklace!

Well technically the bf is your equal not follower -I may be wrong though lol- Either way he's first and your brother is before me too lol Im still happy razz You're welcome!!
Daphne Greengrass Malfoy
Little Slytherin
Daphne Greengrass Malfoy
Little Slytherin
Daphne Greengrass Malfoy

Well technically the bf is your equal not follower -I may be wrong though lol- Either way he's first and your brother is before me too lol Im still happy razz You're welcome!!

my brother? you mean my older brother draco? oh no hes not my follower hes toms follower

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff