Welcome to Gaia! ::

OMFG,

I can't wait to see all this camping.

I mean, that last movie had me on the edge of my seat!

THEY NEVER RECEIVED THAT CAPPUCCINO. Oops, that was a spoiler.

Maybe in Part Two there will be S'mores!
They'll roast marshmallows with their magic skewers.
YES!

That must be it!

They can chant improper Latin with marshmallows at the end of their science sticks!

Then make tea in their over-sized, electricity powered tents!

I'm considering dressing as the Stay Puft man for opening night.
I don't know how you would do that but it needs to happen now.

Rainbow Shopper

6,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
The last movie ended with them at Shell Cottage. If I remember the book correctly, there was no camping after that.
Yeah, I don't know. I think I fell asleep by then.

We'll see, we'll see.

They're probably making up for the fact that the set was burned down.

Improvisations up the wazzoo.

The rest of the movie is going to be in a campground.

Camp Scenes = Big Bucks!

Y'know.

Rainbow Shopper

6,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
They just followed the book correctly, in which the first half of the book is, unfortunately, just them setting up camp. The second half of the book follows them breaking into Gringotts, going back to Hogsmeade, and then Hogwarts. But I don't want to go into any detail for people who've only seen the movies.
Ustareth Merope Riddle
They just followed the book correctly, in which the first half of the book is, unfortunately, just them setting up camp. The second half of the book follows them breaking into Gringotts, going back to Hogsmeade, and then Hogwarts. But I don't want to go into any detail for people who've only seen the movies.

Yeah they could've cut a bunch of s**t out of the first part
or just made it like they did Titanic with a break in between parts.
Hmm, I'm pretty sure a lot of that movie could've been broken down to at least be shorter. But, I'm not the director or anything.

It's cool, mate. I look forward to seeing the entire cast (practically) get killed off.

Rainbow Shopper

6,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
FetusCheez
Ustareth Merope Riddle

Unfortunately, the boring camping scenes are relevant to the plot. Had they cut them out, the movie probably wouldn't make any sense to the people who haven't read the books.
Ustareth Merope Riddle
FetusCheez
Ustareth Merope Riddle

Unfortunately, the boring camping scenes are relevant to the plot. Had they cut them out, the movie probably wouldn't make any sense to the people who haven't read the books.

With this last director though, they haven't REALLY been following the plot.
There's been a lot of important things taken out, and a lot of unnecessary things put in that has absolutely nothing to do with the story line at all.
They made it too much like Twilight, focusing on all the romance the past couple of movies.
And really it wasn't like that until the last two books, and even then was mostly pushed to the background.

5,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Ustareth Merope Riddle

That's true, but I still have an issue with how they handled said boring scenes. I mean, was it really necessary to have Harry dancing with Hermione to.... that song? The time could have been used to explain what was happening at Hogwarts more clearly; I swear the three of them got more news in the book than just "Snape's in charge". ' -'

Rainbow Shopper

6,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
FetusCheez
Ustareth Merope Riddle
FetusCheez
Ustareth Merope Riddle

With this last director though, they haven't REALLY been following the plot.
There's been a lot of important things taken out, and a lot of unnecessary things put in that has absolutely nothing to do with the story line at all.
They made it too much like Twilight, focusing on all the romance the past couple of movies.
And really it wasn't like that until the last two books, and even then was mostly pushed to the background.

For Order of the Phoenix and Half-Blood Prince, I agree, but for Deathly Hallows, I believe the kept all the necessary details.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff