1,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
I Hermione Granger I
User Image

Ask Hermione Granger ~

Quote this post please : )

Did you ever think about Harry romantically?
I Hermione Granger I
User Image

Ask Hermione Granger ~

Quote this post please : )

Miss Granger, I'm aware that you are an advocate of house elf rights. How do you feel though when an elf is happy in their home with their master, and suggestions of "freedom" are taken as an insult?

H e r m i o n e_J e a n_G r a n g e r

User ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

another wandering artist

I knew this question would come up sooner of later, rolleyes . Well, I guess it all started our fourth year. Atlthough, Ron was oblivious to my feelings. I think he started to return my feelings during our sixth year, and finally admitted it (kind of) when he told me about the Deliminator, and my voice calling his name. : )

I Hermione Granger I

another wandering artist

I knew this question would come up sooner of later, rolleyes . Well, I guess it all started our fourth year. Atlthough, Ron was oblivious to my feelings. I think he started to return my feelings during our sixth year, and finally admitted it (kind of) when he told me about the Deliminator, and my voice calling his name. : )

Sorry about that. I had some speculations and just wanted to see what you would say. I think you two are adorable together. heart

xRegulus Arcturus Blackx

Hmm, well, I feel that all House Elves deserved to be freed, even the one's who find it insulting. Kreacher was one of th House Elves that felt this way, and anytime I would talk to him, he'd dismiss me and call me a "Mudblood". I was also the only one out of the Order to get him a present for Christmas in my fifth year. However, through my efforts, you'd be proud to know that, Kreacher is now more respectful to Muggle-borns now.

Roza_Dimitri_4LIFE

There was a time during my third year when I had a few thoughts about that, but I quickly got over those.

kseolin

Of course I love him!

I Hermione Granger I

xRegulus Arcturus Blackx

Hmm, well, I feel that all House Elves deserved to be freed, even the one's who find it insulting. Kreacher was one of th House Elves that felt this way, and anytime I would talk to him, he'd dismiss me and call me a "Mudblood". I was also the only one out of the Order to get him a present for Christmas in my fifth year. However, through my efforts, you'd be proud to know that, Kreacher is now more respectful to Muggle-borns now.

Honestly, I'm not that thrilled about it. I don't have a very high opinion of Muggleborns myself.
I don't see a problem with helping house elfs that desire it to gain some form of freedom. But to force freedom upon an unwilling elf is like firing them in disgrace.
Don't you think that's rather cruel to separate them from the masters that care about them?

xRegulus Arcturus Blackx

Well, the Hogwarts house elves are the only ones, besides Kreacher (who was under Sirius' rule, and he didn't treat him very well) that I've tried to free, and they didn't have a master that cared about them. And why don't you have a high opinion of Muggle-borns?
I Hermione Granger I

xRegulus Arcturus Blackx

Well, the Hogwarts house elves are the only ones, besides Kreacher (who was under Sirius' rule, and he didn't treat him very well) that I've tried to free, and they didn't have a master that cared about them. And why don't you have a high opinion of Muggle-borns?

Sirius was always an awful git to Kreacher.

I'm a pureblood, and proud of my heritage. There's more to being a wizard than just the magic and the robes, you know. There's a whole culture, a history, thousands of years of tradition that come alone with it, and muggleborns neither understand, nor respect that. In fact, they dilute our already weakened culture with their ignorance and muggle customs.

xRegulus Arcturus Blackx

I'm sorry, I don't quite understand what you mean...

I Hermione Granger I
l

Have your teeth always been so straight?
I Hermione Granger I

xRegulus Arcturus Blackx

I'm sorry, I don't quite understand what you mean...

Of course you don't. You're a muggleborn.

Wizards have their own distinct culture and history from the muggle world. We've been oppressed for centuries now, forced to hide in the shadows away from main stream culture out of fear from more witch hunts. Because of that isolation, we have grown into our own culture, our own society. We have a social hierarchy, traditions, holidays, our own myths and legends and customs.
And even know, after all that, our society is being weakened from the inside out by Muggleborns who enter our culture at the age of 11 with no understanding of wizard culture and instead dilute our traditions with muggle customs.

xRegulus Arcturus Blackx

Well, I can't help that I was born with magic. I don't understand why so many people are prejudice against Muggle-borns, instead of the people who let Muggle-borns into Hogwarts

-Phantom Revenge-

No, in my fourth year I was hit by a jinx, which made my teeth grow to an outrageous size. While in the Hospital Wing, I asked Madame Pomfrey to srink my teeth to normal size for my mouth.
I Hermione Granger I

xRegulus Arcturus Blackx

Well, I can't help that I was born with magic. I don't understand why so many people are prejudice against Muggle-borns, instead of the people who let Muggle-borns into Hogwarts

-Phantom Revenge-

No, in my fourth year I was hit by a jinx, which made my teeth grow to an outrageous size. While in the Hospital Wing, I asked Madame Pomfrey to srink my teeth to normal size for my mouth.

Then you aren't an imposter... sorry had to check. Can't be too careful in these dark times...
I Hermione Granger I

xRegulus Arcturus Blackx

Whether or not you can help it doesn't stop the affect you are having on our culture.
I honestly don't think that muggle borns should be allowed to jeopardize our society the way you do. I think as soon as a muggle born is identified with magic, that they should have their magic suppressed through charm work and their memories modified. They can live out their lives as Muggles without having detrimental effects on the wizarding world.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff