Lonely Shapeshifter

10,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
I Hermione Granger I
User Image

Skylaria Josephine

Well, I can't say that I like them, because I honestly don't. A lot of them are really, really, well written stories, but it's unfortunate that they pair me with him. If he had helped us out at Malfoy Manor, I would consider it, but since he didn't, I feel nothing for him.

NotAMistake

Those people that helped you did a really great job! Tell them I said so : )

Dracostrophe

Romantic feelings for Harry?! Never! Well, actually, I think I may have liked him once, but that was way back in first year!

BrokenAngel363

Oh green? Whoops! Well, then maybe you have something from each of us! Brains from me, red hair from Ronald, and green eyes from Harry!

Two Anonymous People

Thanks for liking the topic!

Lol well thats one way too look at it. Well Hermione, just from looking at me and having talk with me for a bit what house do you think I would have been forted into? Hmm?

7,000 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Megathread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
I Hermione Granger I
User Image

Ask Hermione Granger ~

Quote this post please : )

User Imagei dont like you granger. i dont like the way that you dont like yourself. because you know what i see when i look at you? i see myself at your age.

pathetic, lonely...
User Image

Miss Marinara Sauce

Sadly, never. It's a shame too. Such a very well written book. I've tried, and failed many times.

BrokenAngel363

Hmm, that's a tough question! I'd say either Gryffindor, or Ravenclaw : )

lileyevansx

Ugly? crying

7,000 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Megathread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
I Hermione Granger I

Ugly? crying

User ImageYOU CALLING ME UGLY GIRL?

you're the one thats ugly.

not me! not me!

but i'm gonna to help you girl! i'm gonna help you!

im gonna suck you right up into my womb and spit you back out a little red hot titanium baby with diamond teeth.

but before i can recreate you, i must destroy you...

now lift up your skirt so your mama can love your bottom until it bleeds.

Lonely Shapeshifter

10,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
I Hermione Granger I
User Image

Miss Marinara Sauce

Sadly, never. It's a shame too. Such a very well written book. I've tried, and failed many times.

BrokenAngel363

lileyevansx

Ugly? crying

Don't let anyone get you down Mione. It doesn't matter what others think. You know who you are and you know that your friends love you and that the are sometimes just people out there who are a bit bitter or they themselves are hurting.

Oh and Thank you! why ravenclaw as a possibility though if I might ask?

Dapper Dabbler

7,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
BrokenAngel363
I Hermione Granger I
User Image

Miss Marinara Sauce

BrokenAngel363

lileyevansx

Ugly? crying

Don't let anyone get you down Mione. It doesn't matter what others think. You know who you are and you know that your friends love you and that the are sometimes just people out there who are a bit bitter or they themselves are hurting.

Haha, you know that the "ugly" thing was from A Very Potter Sequel, right?

Lonely Shapeshifter

10,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Miss Marinara Sauce
BrokenAngel363
I Hermione Granger I
User Image

Miss Marinara Sauce

BrokenAngel363

lileyevansx

Ugly? crying

I may be a Potter fan but there are things I clue out on... so huh?
User Image

BrokenAngel363

Ravenclaw, because I sense intellect in you! And the glasses on your avatar make you look very dapper!

lilyevanx

Ahhhh!

Miss Marinara Sauce

I absolutely adore A Very Potter Sequel and A Very Potter Musical! I think they portrayed Draco spot on!

7,000 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Megathread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
I Hermione Granger I

Ahhhh!

User Image

Dapper Dabbler

7,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
BrokenAngel363
Miss Marinara Sauce
BrokenAngel363
I Hermione Granger I
User Image

Miss Marinara Sauce

BrokenAngel363

lileyevansx

Ugly? crying

I may be a Potter fan but there are things I clue out on... so huh?
Haha, no worries. After "A Very Potter Musical" (which is a totally awesome, completely hilarious fan-made show) went viral on YouTube, they released a sequel to it. Umbridge was in that one, and those two were quoting it.
User Image

I Hermione Granger I
User Image

Dracostrophe

Romantic feelings for Harry?! Never! Well, actually, I think I may have liked him once, but that was way back in first year!

Aha, gotcha. It just seemed like there was something possibly going on in your third year. Just curious, is all.
I Hermione Granger I
User Image

Ask Hermione Granger ~

Hello Gaians!
          My name is Hermione Jean Granger, and I have created this forum for you!
          Around the "Harry Potter: Deathly Hallows" topic, I've seen everything from "Ask Umbridge" to "Ask Hagrid", even "Ask Bellatrix"! So I thought 'Well, why shouldn't I join in the fun!'
          Here, you can come and ask me any question you like. The only rule I have is that you keep cursing (both magically AND verbally) to an absolute minimum : ) If you really want me to answer your question, you need to quote me, that way, I get a notification. Oh! I just thought of another thing! Please be nice to everyone, because you get treated how you treat others.

What's your favorite Color?
How tall are you?
Who's the cutest hogwarts boy besides Ron? wink
User Image

ExtraCottonCandy

Even I must admit, Hogwarts has very attractive males. A few being, Ron, Cormac (unfortunatley, his personality is ugly), Harry, Seamus, Oliver Wood, Viktor Krum (he was only there for a little while), Zachirius, and even Draco (though I hate to admit it). In regards to my height, I am 5' 4". my favorite color is any light shade of pink : )

Newbie Noob

Did you ever manage to free any house elves?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff