Ask Hermione Granger ~

Quote this post please : )

What kind of perfume do you use?
(XD Couldn't help but asking.)
I Hermione Granger I
User Image

Ask Hermione Granger ~

Hello Gaians!
          My name is Hermione Jean Granger, and I have created this forum for you!
          Around the "Harry Potter: Deathly Hallows" topic, I've seen everything from "Ask Umbridge" to "Ask Hagrid", even "Ask Bellatrix"! So I thought 'Well, why shouldn't I join in the fun!'
          Here, you can come and ask me any question you like. The only rule I have is that you keep cursing (both magically AND verbally) to an absolute minimum : ) If you really want me to answer your question, you need to quote me, that way, I get a notification. Oh! I just thought of another thing! Please be nice to everyone, because you get treated how you treat others.
Is it true you had a crush on Lockheart(or whatever his name was).

Desirable Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tooth Fairy 100
I Hermione Granger I
User Image

Ask Hermione Granger ~

Quote this post please : )

Honestly, why did you go for Ron?
I Hermione Granger I
User Image

Ask Hermione Granger ~

Hello Gaians!
          Around the "Harry Potter: Deathly Hallows" topic, I've seen everything from "Ask Umbridge" to "Ask Hagrid", even "Ask Bellatrix"! So I thought 'Well, why shouldn't I join in the fun!'
          Here, you can come and ask me any question you like. The only rule I have is that you keep cursing (both magically AND verbally) to an absolute minimum : ) If you really want me to answer your question, you need to quote me, that way, I get a notification. Oh! I just thought of another thing! Please be nice to everyone, because you get treated how you treat others.

Do you remember the recipe for Poly Juice?
If you don't, that's sad.
But anyways, if you didn't love Ron and chose Harry,
Things would have been very different, and who would Ron have loved?
Luna? Well, she's the most decent one, yet the strangest.
Well, it's clear that he couldn't hav fallen in love with Ginny, cuz she's his sister smile
I Hermione Granger I
User Image

Ask Hermione Granger ~

Hello Gaians!

Do you remember the recipe for Poly Juice?
If you don't, that's sad.
But anyways, if you didn't love Ron and chose Harry,
Things would have been very different, and who would Ron have loved?
Luna? Well, she's the most decent one, yet the strangest.
Well, it's clear that he couldn't hav fallen in love with Ginny, cuz she's his sister smile
why did you marry ron?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games