Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Ask Hermione Granger ~

Hello Gaians!
          My name is Hermione Jean Granger, and I have created this forum for you!
          Around the "Harry Potter: Deathly Hallows" topic, I've seen everything from "Ask Umbridge" to "Ask Hagrid", even "Ask Bellatrix"! So I thought 'Well, why shouldn't I join in the fun!'
          Here, you can come and ask me any question you like. The only rule I have is that you keep cursing (both magically AND verbally) to an absolute minimum : ) If you really want me to answer your question, you need to quote me, that way, I get a notification. Oh! I just thought of another thing! Please be nice to everyone, because you get treated how you treat others.

Profitable Vampire

8,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Ask Hermione Granger ~

Quote this post please : )

Tipsy Man-Lover

I Hermione Granger I
User Image

Ask Hermione Granger ~

User Image
It's not that we're smarter than you.

Do you ever feel like you should have been in Ravenclaw?

Except it totally is.
NotAMistake

User Image

Hello there! Thank's for being the first to ask!

There where times, mostly during my first year, when I felt I should've been in Ravenclaw. However, my Gryffindor traits eventually showed themselves, and I knew that I truly belonged in the house of Gryffindor.

Lonely Shapeshifter

10,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
I Hermione Granger I
User Image

Ask Hermione Granger ~

I had to laugh earlier, someone told me that my avatar reminded them of you. I don't quite see it, do you?
BrokenAngel363

User Image

Hmm, I can't see where someone could see that you resembled me. Maybe they meant that, since I end up marrying Ron, you could be my... daughter? Red hair from Ron, brown eyes from me. Your avatar also looks very smart, and studious, so maybe that?

Tipsy Man-Lover

I Hermione Granger I

User Image

I noticed that too. A shame for Ravenclaw really, we would have been lucky to have you.

Except it totally is.
NotAMistake

User Image

Well thank you very much for saying so! Side note; I like your avatar! It's really cool!

5,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
I Hermione Granger I

I've gotta ask, after seeing so many fanfictions and conversations on this topic;
What are your feelings on so many Potter fans pairing you with Draco Malfoy?

Tipsy Man-Lover

I Hermione Granger I

User Image

I only speak the truth (:
Thank you! I can't take too much credit for it, someone had to help me with the items xD.

Except it totally is.
I Hermione Granger I
User Image

Ask Hermione Granger ~

Have you ever had any romantic feelings for Harry?

Lonely Shapeshifter

10,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
I Hermione Granger I
BrokenAngel363

User Image

Hmm, I can't see where someone could see that you resembled me. Maybe they meant that, since I end up marrying Ron, you could be my... daughter? Red hair from Ron, brown eyes from me. Your avatar also looks very smart, and studious, so maybe that?

*giggles lightly* Maybe. Although just to let you know I have green eyes. The glasses sort of hide that fact.
User Image

Skylaria Josephine

Well, I can't say that I like them, because I honestly don't. A lot of them are really, really, well written stories, but it's unfortunate that they pair me with him. If he had helped us out at Malfoy Manor, I would consider it, but since he didn't, I feel nothing for him.

NotAMistake

Those people that helped you did a really great job! Tell them I said so : )

Dracostrophe

Romantic feelings for Harry?! Never! Well, actually, I think I may have liked him once, but that was way back in first year!

BrokenAngel363

Oh green? Whoops! Well, then maybe you have something from each of us! Brains from me, red hair from Ronald, and green eyes from Harry!

Two Anonymous People

Thanks for liking the topic!

Dapper Dabbler

7,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
I Hermione Granger I
User Image

Ask Hermione Granger ~

Were you ever able to get Ron or Harry to read "Hogwarts, A History?"