Welcome to Gaia! ::

Specter Flux
Little Slytherin
ohhh that he takes some drugs and gets hig of his a** and then snoggs the death out of her like a death eater and if ron doesnt like it he go snogg the s**t out of granger! or jump off a cliff.....................................i like the cliff one!

...I'm actually buying this scenario.

hahahaha thanks i need to find more questions ro mess up! im start my own thread! (well another thread)

Amateur Millionaire

Little Slytherin
Specter Flux
Little Slytherin
ohhh that he takes some drugs and gets hig of his a** and then snoggs the death out of her like a death eater and if ron doesnt like it he go snogg the s**t out of granger! or jump off a cliff.....................................i like the cliff one!

hahahaha thanks i need to find more questions ro mess up! im start my own thread! (well another thread)

Good idea.
Specter Flux
Little Slytherin
Specter Flux
Little Slytherin

Good idea.

just made it 4laugh
Daphne Greengrass Malfoy
Little Slytherin
cuz hes a gay f** that only got laid by ginny -i like harry but not this one i cleary tried to kill this one-

Little Slytherin, you made this actually fun to read and proved him to be a lame "harry" -sorry mate but the real Harry would have more back bone-

look for a thread i just posted in the harry potter forum

Shameless Exhibitionist

Little Slytherin
Daphne Greengrass Malfoy
Little Slytherin
cuz hes a gay f** that only got laid by ginny -i like harry but not this one i cleary tried to kill this one-

Little Slytherin, you made this actually fun to read and proved him to be a lame "harry" -sorry mate but the real Harry would have more back bone-

hahaha your welcome! should i post some more?

Of course!! I'll help you cat_twisted
Daphne Greengrass Malfoy
Little Slytherin
Daphne Greengrass Malfoy
Little Slytherin

hahaha your welcome! should i post some more?

Of course!! I'll help you cat_twisted
well i made my own thread for sarcasic answers

Shameless Exhibitionist

Little Slytherin
Daphne Greengrass Malfoy
Little Slytherin

Ok
Daphne Greengrass Malfoy
Little Slytherin
Daphne Greengrass Malfoy
Little Slytherin

Ok

i just gave an answer to a ron plus granger question

Questionable Borg

LittleStevieHorseAndPhone
I harry james potter I
Quote this post.

Hi Harry!

Point of curiosity here. Since you grew up with Muggles, you probably have at least a little background knowledge on important Muggles...like Sigmund Freud.

Do you think that whole Oedipus complex thing applies to you?

I'm not making a judgment call if it does. I've personally got an Oedipus complex out the wazoo.
It's Sigmund Fraud, get it right. biggrin

Tipsy Tycoon

10,525 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
Mayor Gravity
I harry james potter I
Quote this post.

Hi Harry!

Point of curiosity here. Since you grew up with Muggles, you probably have at least a little background knowledge on important Muggles...like Sigmund Freud.

I'm not making a judgment call if it does. I've personally got an Oedipus complex out the wazoo.

I may not agree with everything he said, and his anecdotal evidence used in his studies really proves little if anything at all. But he did make some important contributions to the field of modern psychology. I for one think id/ego/superego is relevant and that his pioneering into the subconscious is at least worth something. There are parts of Jung's collective subconscious deal that I like a lot better than Freud. But all in all, without Freud we would have been set back quite a while in the study of the subconscious.

Questionable Borg

Mayor Gravity
I harry james potter I
Quote this post.

Hi Harry!

I may not agree with everything he said, and his anecdotal evidence used in his studies really proves little if anything at all. But he did make some important contributions to the field of modern psychology. I for one think id/ego/superego is relevant and that his pioneering into the subconscious is at least worth something. There are parts of Jung's collective subconscious deal that I like a lot better than Freud. But all in all, without Freud we would have been set back quite a while in the study of the subconscious.
Yeah, I agree, I just think he was too obessed with sex, (which the culture is to blame there). Especially when it comes to the Oepidus complex, which I don't believe exists at all.

Tipsy Tycoon

10,525 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
Mayor Gravity

True, but using mostly women as case studies in a society where women are sexually repressed will do that to you. And I really think it depends on the person. Like, if your father has done well by your family, you'll probably use him as a model for looking for someone equally competent, but someone who hated her father probably isn't going to look for a man like him.

My main qualm with Freud is the p***s envy thing. Now that is some freaky bullshit.

Questionable Borg

Mayor Gravity

True, but using mostly women as case studies in a society where women are sexually repressed will do that to you. And I really think it depends on the person. Like, if your father has done well by your family, you'll probably use him as a model for looking for someone equally competent, but someone who hated her father probably isn't going to look for a man like him.

My main qualm with Freud is the p***s envy thing. Now that is some freaky bullshit.
What was the p***s envy? I've heard of it, but I haven't been in a gen psych class for awhile.

Tipsy Tycoon

10,525 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
Mayor Gravity

It's basically the female converse of castration fear. While man's greatest fear is supposed to be castration/impotence, females are supposed to feel something is "missing" from them personally: potency, power, p***s. There was something about the desire to seduce/conquer the man in order to gain use of the p***s...or something. I haven't read a case study for fun in a while, much less one about sex. For a while I was really confused about my preferences and voraciously devoured sexual psych books, but now I'm just down with myself, whatever.

Questionable Borg

Mayor Gravity

It's basically the female converse of castration fear. While man's greatest fear is supposed to be castration/impotence, females are supposed to feel something is "missing" from them personally: potency, power, p***s. There was something about the desire to seduce/conquer the man in order to gain use of the p***s...or something. I haven't read a case study for fun in a while, much less one about sex. For a while I was really confused about my preferences and voraciously devoured sexual psych books, but now I'm just down with myself, whatever.
I do remember that, and yeah, I agree it's not only stupid, but also kinda stupid.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff