Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello! I hope this is ok to post here. My name is Megs. I would like to invite one and all to join our ever growing Marauder's Era rpg! There are plenty of open Canon positions, student (270) and adult (40) alike, but original characters are accepted and encouraged as well. We are a semi-literate to literate role playing community. We would love to have you join; we are all really nice, and have lots of fun! If you do join us, mention in your application, under how you found us, my ad here! Thank you for your time.

User Image

Home *The Plot * The Rules * Canon List

5,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Girl-Crazy Codger

I've always thought about a marauders-era RP but I haven't found one that I enjoy that includes Narcissa and has a Lucius to go along with her.
Well we definitely have both roles available if you are interested in either. smile

Friendly Citizen

6,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Befriended 100
I used too. Like the banner btw, despite the typos. xd
Well thanks. Maybe you can join us? smile
I've roleplayed as Lupin.
I usually rp as Peter. : ) I enjoy it a lot.

Aged Humorist

8,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Divorced 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Ah god i'd love to RP marauders era >w< I would so totally make a sex partner for Sirius ..D: BECAUSE HE IS A MANWHORE. :3
Well we would love to have you. The marauders are in their first year right now, but you are welcome to join if you are interested. smile

Amateur Millionaire

Marauders Recruiter
I usually rp as Peter. : ) I enjoy it a lot.

eek

How?
Because it's a challenge. And you have to remember he wasn't always a despicable weasel. He use to be just another boy, with friends. That and I am kinda weird

Friendly Citizen

6,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Befriended 100
well I hardly have the time anymore for a marauder's rp, but I hope you find more recruits and whatnot. even so, I use to rp peter as well actually. maybe we should compare ideas. lol.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff