Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
yeah i'm not sure what i'm going to wear but hopfully it wont look terrible sweatdrop

6,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Invisibility 100
yeah, i was just outside making my wand... i really hope my dad has a striped blue and bronze tie.. or else my already-not-so-good outfit wont be at ALL that great whee

5,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
FetusCheez
Why the hell do people dress up to stand in line for 3 hours and then sit in the dark another 2?

You dont understand, some people with no lives get obsessed. My friend cried on her 11th birthday when "The owls didnt deliver my letter!!! gonk crying " Now shes older and understands that her owl delivered her letter to the wrong adress.
marieofthemoon
I've got a gryffindor shirt, liquid luck necklace, and a black skirt. I plan on teasing my hair and possibly bringing along a handmade wand. I'm so excited!
Shaun2345678
FetusCheez
Why the hell do people dress up to stand in line for 3 hours and then sit in the dark another 2?

You dont understand, some people with no lives get obsessed. My friend cried on her 11th birthday when "The owls didnt deliver my letter!!! gonk crying " Now shes older and understands that her owl delivered her letter to the wrong adress.

rofl
Pretty much. I usually wear only black... so I'm going as a pseudo-Bellatrix with Ravenclaw nails and a Deathly Hallows pendant I made a few days ago.
I made two wands today!

I used the ends of wooden paintbrushes and various things for the handles.
One of them is made out of two glass chess pieces (a pawn and a castle), and the other is made of string and an old drawer pull.
Wandssss!

I just got back from physical therapy and I was so anxious I finished my routine in half the time and too tense to even get a good stretch out of me.

I am thrumming with excitement... gonna cry so hard.

I asked my dad to take me to Walmart. He refused.

So now the "outfit" isn't quite what I wished it could have been. Although such is life, I suppose.

I'm just gonna put my hair up in pigtails with Harry Potter silly bands, and don a tie die T-shirt that I made in fifth grade with a hastily Sharpie'd Dumbledore quote on it. mrgreen

"Nitwit, Blubber, Oddment, Tweak."
-Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore

lol

I should probably go take a nap now, while I still can. Don't want to fall asleep during the Battle for Hogwarts.

That would be tragic D:

Toodles~

Junior Werewolf

6,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
Labtech Abi
I'm toootally dressing up, but I've had my costume since before the last premiere. It's pretty simple. Gryffindor tie that I got from the theme park, gray pleated skirt, gray sweater, blouse to go underneath sweater, knee highs, flats. = w = You should have similiar items in your closet if you're a girl. Some kind of skirt and button up.

I have argyle knee socks that could probably work. Unfortunately, the only pleated skirt I have is a plaid black/pink/lime green thing, all my sweaters would be too warm(Mom isn't letting me go at midnight), and I have NO possible summer shirts that could work. Oh, yeah, the closest thing I have to flats are gray plaid slip-on shoes that are designed to look like sneakers without laces.

7,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
i didn't get tickets for the midnight premier but i was a hufflepuff student for halloween, i made it out of my brothers graduation robes and a white t-shirt, grey skirt and yellow tie. with comfy shoes.

Junior Werewolf

6,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
godsky2011
Kevin Durant took to the streets recently, and while he wasn’t in his NBA duds, he was still seen wearing crispy kicks on his feet.like Air Jordan Shoes Using the NBA off-season as a pretext is a weak excuse to sacrifice sneaker style, and KD will have no part of Michael Jordan shoes. He’s traded in his signature line which served him extremely well this season finishing up with 28 points per and nearly 7 boards a game as he led the young and stupidly talented Oklahoma City Thunder deep in the playoffs.Durant kept things stylistically simple off the court with a retro Jordan shoes fitted raw denim jeans, and the Air Jordan 1 True Blue on his feet. Before you chide the durantula’s style as boyish, remember though the dude has been making mince meat of NBA competition for four years, he’s only 22-years-old, and his look very much reflects Air Jordan 1. His kicks are out-of-the-box crisp and match up nicely with his predominantly white tee. Get a better look at the retro Jordan shoes below, and keep your fingers crossed the NBA doesn’t get locked out simply so you can see KD get after

Excuse me?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces