Welcome to Gaia! ::

beneviolent_chaos
im thankful that my family still loves me
Mmm, the smell of fresh cornbread, gobble! Nothing makes this turkey happier.
X_Unworthy
Thanks!
I'm thankful for the chance to see my friends who live far away <3
I am also thankful for the yummy food!
I'm thankful for surviving Thanksgiving because with all that cooking and eating it got a little too busy. I also wanted to say thanks for the wonderful time I spent with my family but college was an unavoidable topic even over this break. Lets just hope that as a senior in high school who applied early and gets the decision in December, I will still be as content as I am now. 3nodding
I am thankful that even though my husband is out of a job we get to spend Thanksgiving together as a family. We didn't have all the big feast and stuff but we are happy.Christmas will be the same no presents but we have family. THank you Lord.
I'm thankful for the life I am living. I know many people didn't have the opportunity to see the year finally come to an end. Each day is a gift and I am very grateful to still be alive and healthy and to have my family by my side.

Playful Sophomore

7,850 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
*littlegreenapples
* From small beginnings.
*Back in May, when I was supposed to be studying for my finals, I was bored, and made a group chat. For the first day or two, the chat was a hectic quickly changing moopy group, without people adding, leaving, adding back, spamming, shouting, complaining, laughing, ect. Over the course of seven months now, our group, Motherfunction, has grown to become a family of 23 people, with a home online, and a home at school. We come to each other for help, educational, emotional, physical, for amusement, entertainment, and to help eachother through life. We eat lunch together, we spend brunch together. We've biked up a mountain in the summer, gone 2-4 miles to eat lunch together. We're quite a strange group of friends, and 23 is a large number. Not all of us really know eachother well enough to be called friends, yet we're already family. Somehow, a random chat made on a whim has become a community so tight knit that differences are set aside to be worked out almost diplomatically, and despite problems with eachother, there is a sense of togetherness. For all of this, I am thankful, for a home, a family, a reason to look forward to today, tomorrow and days to come, a reason to look back and smile and cry and laugh.
littlegreenapples
*littlegreenapples
* From small beginnings.
*Back in May, when I was supposed to be studying for my finals, I was bored, and made a group chat. For the first day or two, the chat was a hectic quickly changing moopy group, without people adding, leaving, adding back, spamming, shouting, complaining, laughing, ect. Over the course of seven months now, our group, Motherfunction, has grown to become a family of 23 people, with a home online, and a home at school. We come to each other for help, educational, emotional, physical, for amusement, entertainment, and to help eachother through life. We eat lunch together, we spend brunch together. We've biked up a mountain in the summer, gone 2-4 miles to eat lunch together. We're quite a strange group of friends, and 23 is a large number. Not all of us really know eachother well enough to be called friends, yet we're already family. Somehow, a random chat made on a whim has become a community so tight knit that differences are set aside to be worked out almost diplomatically, and despite problems with eachother, there is a sense of togetherness. For all of this, I am thankful, for a home, a family, a reason to look forward to today, tomorrow and days to come, a reason to look back and smile and cry and laugh.
Gobble gobble! Make sure you always save room for dessert on Thanksgiving!
I'm thankful that I met my girlfriend on this site.

Shirtless Phantom

8,675 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Mark Twain 100
I'm thankful for getting over the depression I was feeling

Beloved Friend

6,100 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Full closet 200
I'm thankful that I was able to have a lovely Thanksgiving with my family and plenty of good food.

Donchievious's Queen

Desirable Associate

-BoaBae
Rocks Of Life
---
This year, so much happened, but one thing stood out of all.
I live alone with my mother, since my father left, and recently she was diagnosed with untreatable bone cancer. Of course everything fell apart in my life at that point. When you find yourself in situations like these you have no idea how to react, no matter how strong of a person you are. But thankfully you're never alone in these things. Our family and friends joined together like never before, and things have been wonderful. Every step we take, we take as a whole. We let positivity rule our lifes, and try not to dwell on the sad things. We enjoy each day to the fullest and try to create as many beautiful memories all together.
I could never be more thankful for anything than my family and friends.
They truly are the rocks in my life. With out them I would have fallen apart.

Dedicated Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Loiterer 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
I am truly thankful for my dog, Cassie. She is an abused Bernese Mountain dog that we reported to the SPCA as having been abused, and then requested her for ourselves because she is such a sweetheart. Over the years we have helped her heal from her experiences and she returned the favor by helping make our family even closer. She is now an old dog, and will pass on soon. We are truly grateful for her openheartedness and pure love.Ty, Cassie. We love you!

Dedicated Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Loiterer 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
[NPC] Turkey
beneviolent_chaos
im thankful that my family still loves me
Mmm, the smell of fresh cornbread, gobble! Nothing makes this turkey happier.

Lol, I <3 cornbread. wink

Amateur Paladin

4,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
I am thankful for my family and friends. Generic, but poweful nonetheless.

Cosmic Superhero

[NPC] Turkey
wintair1
Im thankful for all the Qts on gaia
I'm grateful that I'm definitely the least appetizing of all the turkeys out there! No, really! I promise!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces