• Toy Drive Tycoon 400
I'm so happy that there will be a season 3

Blessed Conversationalist

17,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Bonfire Starter 500
Farameir21
I was watching it with a friend who had never seen the show before so I then had to explain to him that every character he saw bleeding out WAS THE ENTIRE CAST OF THE SHOW. That was a god forsaken bloodbath and I loved every tense second of it! Now I wait until season 3 for more! D:

I loved it too! I'm not as emotional about it as I thought I would be. So many people really are broken up about the Red Dinner, but It was amazing!
angel_of_joy
Farameir21
I was watching it with a friend who had never seen the show before so I then had to explain to him that every character he saw bleeding out WAS THE ENTIRE CAST OF THE SHOW. That was a god forsaken bloodbath and I loved every tense second of it! Now I wait until season 3 for more! D:

I loved it too! I'm not as emotional about it as I thought I would be. So many people really are broken up about the Red Dinner, but It was amazing!

The Red Dinner? Haha I dig the GoT reference!
firefox vixen
I'm so happy that there will be a season 3

I am also happy about it, it came close so we need to make sure everybody knows to tell their friends about Hannibal!

17,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Bonfire Starter 500
Farameir21
angel_of_joy
Farameir21

Yes, the fandom has adopted that as the unofficial name for episode 13 and the carnage that happened. I'm not a big fan of GoT but I like the reference and I find it fitting.
angel_of_joy
Farameir21
angel_of_joy
Farameir21

Yes, the fandom has adopted that as the unofficial name for episode 13 and the carnage that happened. I'm not a big fan of GoT but I like the reference and I find it fitting.

Yes it is totally appropriate!
Now that is how I shall refer to it, so thank you! haha

17,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Bonfire Starter 500
Farameir21
angel_of_joy
Farameir21
angel_of_joy
Farameir21

Yes it is totally appropriate!
Now that is how I shall refer to it, so thank you! haha

You are very welcome!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out