Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Hunter

I'm procrastinating coloring a request I have to do and I found this forum? Omg? This is my new home. The season finale destroyed me on an existential level.

On a side note though, I have an avatar question-- does anyone know of any better sweaters/jackets that look like Will's? I literally cannot find any that don't look too fancy. sad

Mega Nerd

It killed me more than the sherlock s2 finale did. (which killed me for weeks on an emotional level.)
I am going to be quite emotionally dead for awhile.

Have you tried tektek.org ? that helps me out a lot
but i know how hard it is especially for will

Blessed Conversationalist

17,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Bonfire Starter 500
Hyrcules
I'm procrastinating coloring a request I have to do and I found this forum? Omg? This is my new home. The season finale destroyed me on an existential level.

On a side note though, I have an avatar question-- does anyone know of any better sweaters/jackets that look like Will's? I literally cannot find any that don't look too fancy. sad

I think your Will looks great!

17,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Bonfire Starter 500
I am your design
It killed me more than the sherlock s2 finale did. (which killed me for weeks on an emotional level.)

Sherlock s2 was crazy but at least at the end we had Sherlock lurking in the graveyard. Hannibal one the other hand...

Mega Nerd

angel_of_joy
I am your design

Sherlock s2 was crazy but at least at the end we had Sherlock lurking in the graveyard. Hannibal one the other hand...

Hannibal was fifty times worse.

Friendly Hunter

I am your design
angel_of_joy
I am your design

I never watched Sherlock but I know what happened and it's like at least they gave you something to hold on to I guess? Hannibal, Bryan Fuller literally rips your heart out and stabs it 20 times then says "HAVE FUN HEALING THAT FOR THE NEXT YEAR BYE"

Mega Nerd

Hyrcules
I am your design
angel_of_joy
I am your design

I never watched Sherlock but I know what happened and it's like at least they gave you something to hold on to I guess? Hannibal, Bryan Fuller literally rips your heart out and stabs it 20 times then says "HAVE FUN HEALING THAT FOR THE NEXT YEAR BYE"

Pretty much indeed.
Healing is going to suck. Especially since i am going to ny comic con as Will in October. The other fannibals will keep me sane.

Alien Elder

27,440 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Candy Massacre 50
I am your design
Hyrcules
I am your design
angel_of_joy
I am your design

Pretty much indeed.
Healing is going to suck. Especially since i am going to ny comic con as Will in October. The other fannibals will keep me sane.

I'd kill to be in a comic/ anime convention again to 'dine out' with Fannibals. Just to make the He-ate-us pass by a lot less painful.

Alien Elder

27,440 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Candy Massacre 50
Hyrcules

Sorry for the double post, but try the Grave Danger Stuntman Jacket and Black Checkered Shirt and Jacket

Mega Nerd

August Star Of Heaven
I am your design
Hyrcules
I am your design
angel_of_joy
I am your design

Pretty much indeed.

I'd kill to be in a comic/ anime convention again to 'dine out' with Fannibals. Just to make the He-ate-us pass by a lot less painful.

i have to suffer until october x-x

17,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Bonfire Starter 500
I am your design
angel_of_joy
I am your design

I agree. It was so hard to deal with not knowing who lives and who does and then seeing Hannibal just get away.

Cute Bibliophile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces