mad
Oh you're both... lol

Blessed Conversationalist

17,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Bonfire Starter 500
SamEvBlack
I think it was actually Jack and Bella... I'm not sure, now that I think it up.
angel_of_joy
He told a story at dinner once in season one - and i think it was to jack and will, or maybe it was Chilton - where he told them that he once smelled his professors stomach cancer before the man was even diagnosed.

I'm sure it was someone important...I just can't remember who. Either way, it clearly slipped someones mind in that finale episode.

Beloved Bloodsucker

8,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
I'm actually sure that's the only reason Will got caught...
angel_of_joy
SamEvBlack
angel_of_joy
He told a story at dinner once in season one - and i think it was to jack and will, or maybe it was Chilton - where he told them that he once smelled his professors stomach cancer before the man was even diagnosed.

I'm sure it was someone important...I just can't remember who. Either way, it clearly slipped someones mind in that finale episode.

Blessed Conversationalist

17,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Bonfire Starter 500
SamEvBlack
I'm actually sure that's the only reason Will got caught...
angel_of_joy
SamEvBlack
angel_of_joy

II think you are right in that, but I also don't think we'll get much clarity on that front. Unless hannibal writes a letter or something - or tells it to bedelia - i think we're just meant to assume that indeed that was what happened.

Alien Elder

27,440 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Candy Massacre 50
Well in the Hannibal book, Lecter undergoes facial surgery to change his looks to escape his pursuers as he took the Dr. Fell alias. Only his nose is unaltered cause he fears he will lose his keen sense of smell.

Vicious Demigod

August Star Of Heaven
Well in the Hannibal book, Lecter undergoes facial surgery to change his looks to escape his pursuers as he took the Dr. Fell alias. Only his nose is unaltered cause he fears he will lose his keen sense of smell.

Wow, that actually happens in the book? That's pretty hardcore XD Doesn't seem like it will happen though in the actual series... that would be quite a shocker, haha.

I thought Fuller said that next season they are diverging a whole lot from the actual canon and redoing a lot of Hannibals backstory.

Alien Elder

27,440 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Candy Massacre 50
Foltztron
August Star Of Heaven

Wow, that actually happens in the book? That's pretty hardcore XD Doesn't seem like it will happen though in the actual series... that would be quite a shocker, haha.

I thought Fuller said that next season they are diverging a whole lot from the actual canon and redoing a lot of Hannibals backstory.

Main reason even Thomas Harris did a revision of the script when Hannibal was being planned to be shown to the big screen. They were iffy to do work on Hopkin's face, even just prosthetics.

Idm a retcon of Hanni's personal history, as long as it reaches it's desired point. The Verger sibs' history has been redone in the series but the end is still the same (Margot becomes sterile, Mason becomes disfigured and paralyzed).

King Shapeshifter

August Star Of Heaven
I see, I really wish my mind wasn't too busy to read.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff