Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Sex Symbol

Chesapeake Cannibal
YEAH THE SEASON FINALE WAS CRAY CRAY
I CRIED THRU HALF OF IT

I DONT KNOW WHAT FEELINGS ARE ANYMORE
Is is wrong for me to love your avatar? It really spoke out of the entire Hannibal series. You sir, are amazing.

Generous Millionaire

6,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Pastellic
Spectrum of Noir
i literally dont know how theyre going to manage a 3rd season now that everyones literally DEAD ?? but im assumin theyre gonna pull some s**t and some of em will be like WHOOPS im actually alive lmao

i think maybe will and alana could have survived..
unsure

Will is in season 3. I am sure he survived lol smile
Yeah, attack in the feels straight up. I knew what happened to Will was coming cuz the books but it wasn't enough to prepare at all.

Kawaii Nerd

Behind Those Demon Eyes
Chesapeake Cannibal
I CRIED THRU HALF OF IT

Is is wrong for me to love your avatar? It really spoke out of the entire Hannibal series. You sir, are amazing.

Yes! thank you ^___^

Beloved Sex Symbol

Hmm... My guess is Will and Jack may live, though it's only inspired by the book Red Dragon I was wondering where Will's scar was. I mean in the first few chapters of the book you find out that Will has a scar on his torso. The exact same place that Hannibal gave Will his in the show. And if I do remember correctly it was inflicted by Hannibal.

Though the show was only inspired by the book so I could be wrong in all my sayings. I need to finish reading the book either way.
What happened was an unfortunate series of events of which no one could have predicted...

Beloved Dabbler

All I have to say: thank goodness there is a third season! Imagine if the show had been cancelled. XD

Kawaii Nerd

Mads Hannibal Lecter
What happened was an unfortunate series of events of which no one could have predicted...

Yes I was not expecting that. I rewatched the post mortem interview that bryan did and he said it would be a bloodbath and it was

Friendly Regular

So I'm know I'm coming to this party a bit late, but omg, I don't think I've ever felt so many feels all at once before.

I think what hit me hardest of all was seeing Abigail. It never once occurred to me that she might still be alive.
Plus Hanni knew how much she meant to Will, so keeping her a secret only to reunite them long enough for them to watch each other die was beyond cruel. User Image

Raz_McVague's Significant Otter

Overcharged Smoker

Alice Laine
All I have to say: thank goodness there is a third season! Imagine if the show had been cancelled. XD

IKR! Reminds me of Alphas- cancelled after season 2! crying It wasn't as awesome as Hannibal but it had potential...

This show, Hannibal, I have to admit has me alot of the time. I'm pretty good at predicting plot twists (being a writer) but there are times when I just have NO CLUE what's gonna happen next! XD Its so great to have a show like that again. Props to the writers and the artistic way they have converted this to a tv series! Waiting for next season is going to feel like forever now. gonk

Familiar Receiver

10,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • First step to fame 200
Chesapeake Cannibal
I CRIED THRU HALF OF IT

DEY DEAD.
BOOO DEY DEAD/
I feel you on a spiritual level. The feels are strong!!!
crying

Adventuring Newb

18,225 Points
  • 20000 High Score 500
  • Team Josie 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Spectrum of Noir
i literally dont know how theyre going to manage a 3rd season now that everyones literally DEAD ?? but im assumin theyre gonna pull some s**t and some of em will be like WHOOPS im actually alive lmao
I don't know if I can hold out til 3... I AM DYING TO KNOW HOW THEY EVEN PLAN ON CONTINUING?? 'Cause I mean, now everyone for sure knows Hanni's a cannibal.

Will won't die (yet), and Jack makes it all the way to Silence of the Lambs (even though he was white lol). I'm just so sad that Abby was there and THEN SHE WASN'T.

Tipsy Kitten

7,300 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
Chesapeake Cannibal
I CRIED THRU HALF OF IT

When I watched the final episode I was emotionally wrecked sad even though I KNEW IT WOULDN'T END WELL because how could anyone ever conquer hannibal I was still mentally destroyed smh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff