I like toast >.< 0.24528301886792 24.5% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 53 ]
< 1 2

Beloved Bloodsucker

8,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
Mads really is doing a wonderful job. He makes you want to get close to the character and at least try to sympathize. That's how Hannibal is.... his "person suit" makes you want to trust him and you only ever realize you can't when it's far too late. Mads really brings out both sides of Hannibal- and it's well balanced. Though, I thought for sure Mason was gonna die after he stabbed Hannibal's arm chair. He snapped his neck but didn't kill him... I'm inclined to think that was on purpose. With all his skill, he wouldn't make a mistake like that.

Gracious Informer

6,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
Agreed, he does a wonderful job portraying Hannibal, Im so excited for season 3!

SamEvBlack
Mads really is doing a wonderful job. He makes you want to get close to the character and at least try to sympathize. That's how Hannibal is.... his "person suit" makes you want to trust him and you only ever realize you can't when it's far too late. Mads really brings out both sides of Hannibal- and it's well balanced. Though, I thought for sure Mason was gonna die after he stabbed Hannibal's arm chair. He snapped his neck but didn't kill him... I'm inclined to think that was on purpose. With all his skill, he wouldn't make a mistake like that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff