Welcome to Gaia! ::

A hanger is a closed structure that is meant to hold aircraft and protect them from inclement weather and sunlight. An aircraft can be an expensive investment, so a hanger is typically a sensible place to store an aircraft in. You can also use a hangar for aircraft maintenance, where you can stow and easily access repair gear. There's actually a great variety of hangars. They can be constructed out of metal, wood, and even fabric. And they also come in many sizes, depending on how much space you have, how much space you need, and how much space you can afford.

Durem Friend

6,300 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
i guess some houses in gaia have hangers instead of garages since ships are their usual mode of transportation.

Aged Hunter

[NPC] Eugenia Smart
A hanger is a closed structure that is meant to hold aircraft and protect them from inclement weather and sunlight. An aircraft can be an expensive investment, so a hanger is typically a sensible place to store an aircraft in. You can also use a hangar for aircraft maintenance, where you can stow and easily access repair gear. There's actually a great variety of hangars. They can be constructed out of metal, wood, and even fabric. And they also come in many sizes, depending on how much space you have, how much space you need, and how much space you can afford.
oh i get it now thanks
oh hey you are an npc! omg hi!!!! 4laugh

Aged Hunter

Hachiorsan
Lol sounds like you are drank and no idea... I don't know either, it's beautiful out there. There is a skyship.... Maybe we are near heaven?
yeah ahahhaha like had too much
it sure is though so nice

Aged Hunter

Azaria Dragoness
i guess some houses in gaia have hangers instead of garages since ships are their usual mode of transportation.
ahah yes!

Risky Sex Symbol

ummm yeah ninja im just going to go now.

Risky Sex Symbol

Azaria Dragoness
Agreed

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces