Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Noob

Siefren
musiclvr42
Siefren
musiclvr42
Siefren

*looks at the one wiht unicorns.* Oh...oh I see how it is now! pfft...Like I care. *crosses his arms and looks away, while a song with events that could have been play on in his head, bringing a slight tear to his left eye.* Naw naw, I'm good! I'll just take my bidness elsewhere! emotion_8c

No wait take a beer first! AND THEN UNICORNS! Magically delicious unicornsssss....... twisted

No no, I think you've had far too many tonight little miss. *takes the beer away.*

Aw man, that was mah last one crying

Don't worry dear...don't worry...It'll all be coming back up soon. *pats her back.*

IT ALREADY HAS 8D

Wait, I think it's....I think I'm about to.....

No, no....I'm good cool

Aekea Survivor

19,440 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
DemonicPikes
wise_ninja_person
DemonicPikes
I EAT IT. YUM. But special to you doctor? You mean your gynecologist? xD

HEY NOW! WHAT HAPPENS BETWEEN ME AND MR. SMITH IS PRIVATE, AND I WON'T HAVE YOU TALKING ABOUT IT IN FRONT OF MY DIGESTING UFO scream

He put it alien hand in your v****a! xO

Ew, my what? NO!! That's not how it works on Mars!!! xp
Now, if you'll excuse me, you pervert, I've gotta' run. I got an appointment =P
*ZOOOOOOOOMS AWAY*

Bryn Grimhildr's Husband

Deadly Zealot

musiclvr42
Siefren
musiclvr42
Siefren
musiclvr42
Siefren

*looks at the one wiht unicorns.* Oh...oh I see how it is now! pfft...Like I care. *crosses his arms and looks away, while a song with events that could have been play on in his head, bringing a slight tear to his left eye.* Naw naw, I'm good! I'll just take my bidness elsewhere! emotion_8c

No wait take a beer first! AND THEN UNICORNS! Magically delicious unicornsssss....... twisted

No no, I think you've had far too many tonight little miss. *takes the beer away.*

Don't worry dear...don't worry...It'll all be coming back up soon. *pats her back.*

IT ALREADY HAS 8D

No, no....I'm good cool

*steps behind her and grabs her by the shoulders, directing her pat, over to the edge of the hanger.* if you feel something feel free to let it flow free...that way.

Hilarious Noob

DemonicPikes
musiclvr42
DemonicPikes
musiclvr42
DemonicPikes

Joo have a special UFO! Gimme, I wanna eat that one! emotion_omnomnom

DON'T EAT THE UFO! IT'S A LIE! THE CAKE IS A LIE!

Cake, where? Is the cake made of alien goo? :O

It is robot liessssss........ eek

Wa?

OOOH, I SEE A FLUFFY RAINBOW!

Aekea Survivor

19,440 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
((seriously I g2g. it's been fun, guys!! feel free to hang around if you want xd ))

Hilarious Noob

wise_ninja_person
musiclvr42
wise_ninja_person
musiclvr42
wise_ninja_person
GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME! 8D *jumps into the pilot seat again* TO THE BAR!!! wahmbulance

*hops in copilot seat* WHOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*drives at the break neck speek of 2mph* cool

OHMAHGAWD YOU IS TRYIN' TA KILL US!!!1!! *hangs on for dear life*

Nope, just tryin' ta' dump you out =P
*does a barrel roll and flies away* BYE EVERYBODY; THANKS FOR WATCHIN' ME LAND AND STUFF!!!!

crying Why you lef' meeee!!!!???? *rubs sore bum*

Hilarious Noob

Siefren
musiclvr42
Siefren
musiclvr42
Siefren

IT ALREADY HAS 8D

No, no....I'm good cool

*steps behind her and grabs her by the shoulders, directing her pat, over to the edge of the hanger.* if you feel something feel free to let it flow free...that way.

GAH, I'M GONNA FALL!!! I'M GONNA FALL!!!! SOMEBODY HELP MEEEE!!!!!!!!
wise_ninja_person
DemonicPikes
wise_ninja_person
DemonicPikes
I EAT IT. YUM. But special to you doctor? You mean your gynecologist? xD

HEY NOW! WHAT HAPPENS BETWEEN ME AND MR. SMITH IS PRIVATE, AND I WON'T HAVE YOU TALKING ABOUT IT IN FRONT OF MY DIGESTING UFO scream

He put it alien hand in your v****a! xO

Ew, my what? NO!! That's not how it works on Mars!!! xp
Now, if you'll excuse me, you pervert, I've gotta' run. I got an appointment =P
*ZOOOOOOOOMS AWAY*

Taxi!

Bryn Grimhildr's Husband

Deadly Zealot

musiclvr42
Siefren
musiclvr42
Siefren
musiclvr42
Siefren

IT ALREADY HAS 8D

No, no....I'm good cool

Woah! maybe that wasn't the smartest move there. *Pulls her back from the edge.* You're not stable enough to be edge standing, should have figured. Then vomet that way! *directs her back to the middle of the hanger.

Hilarious Noob

Siefren
musiclvr42
Siefren
musiclvr42
Siefren

IT ALREADY HAS 8D

No, no....I'm good cool

Woah! maybe that wasn't the smartest move there. *Pulls her back from the edge.* You're not stable enough to be edge standing, should have figured. Then vomet that way! *directs her back to the middle of the hanger.

*yawns* I think....I think Imma go sleepytime now....*curls up on the ground* G'night~ *drunken snore*

Gnarwhalrus's Comrade

Questionable Wrangler

Party, party.

Bryn Grimhildr's Husband

Deadly Zealot

musiclvr42
Siefren
musiclvr42
Siefren
musiclvr42
Siefren

IT ALREADY HAS 8D

No, no....I'm good cool

*yawns* I think....I think Imma go sleepytime now....*curls up on the ground* G'night~ *drunken snore*

Make sure you stay on your side! *he poked her as she laid on the ground.*

Hilarious Noob

Siefren
musiclvr42
Siefren
musiclvr42
Siefren

*mumbles in sleep* Dunpokemeh....*snore*

Bryn Grimhildr's Husband

Deadly Zealot

musiclvr42
Siefren
musiclvr42
Siefren
musiclvr42
Siefren

*poke poke poke.* emotion_awesome emotion_dowant

Hilarious Noob

Siefren
musiclvr42
Siefren
musiclvr42
Siefren

*poke poke poke.* emotion_awesome emotion_dowant

evil *sleepwalking ninja* .... *snore*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items