< 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 >

Sexy Exhibitionist

13,125 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Lily_Fairegarden
-Lotus Anon-
"Hm... Ye canna kill 'em when they be stone. But what about when the damn angels aren't stone? Be it possible if one could move fast enough?

I've always wondered why you can't just remove the heads, like destroying a statue, when they are stone. Wouldn't that kill them?

Just wondering...

*drops skirt and dives into the deep end of the pool*

i've always wondered why -when they are stone of course- one couldn't just take a biiiiig wrecking ball to them, turn them to rubble and call it a day....i know i've said you can't kill a stone but you can turn a stone to rubble...confusing no?

Sex Symbol

Doctor. -curt nod-

Desirable Sweetheart

11,100 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Big Tipper 100
Elsmora
Everyone has to promise me not to tell the Doctor.

about the Herpes?

Dangerous Giver

9,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Lily_Fairegarden

-Shrugs- "They would re-form it after? Or they are the solidest stone there is that's impossible to break?" She looks after the shirtless girl with interest... untill she jumps in the pool

Dangerous Giver

9,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Evalinna

i've always wondered why -when they are stone of course- one couldn't just take a biiiiig wrecking ball to them, turn them to rubble and call it a day....i know i've said you can't kill a stone but you can turn a stone to rubble...confusing no?

^

Hallowed Healer

17,675 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
Evalinna

*comes up for air*
Exactly! You can crush stone to powder. What would happen if you mixed weeping angel powder with, say, something like quicksand? Could they reform? Or would just powdering them be enough to kill them as stone?

Aw, am I thinking too much again?

*dives back under the water*

Hallowed Healer

17,675 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
-Lotus Anon-

-Shrugs- "They would re-form it after? Or they are the solidest stone there is that's impossible to break?" She looks after the shirtless girl with interest... untill she jumps in the pool

*comes back up for breath*

Hey! That's sKirt, not sHirt! Sheesh...

High-functioning Shapeshifter

17,000 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Ghost Hunter 250
I actually had a dream about Weeping Angels a while ago. They were at this carnival, and I was the only one who knew what they were. Everyone was going around all happy and I was like "are you all morons? Do you not see the moving statues everywhere?!"

*splashy splashy*

Hallowed Healer

17,675 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
Elsmora
I actually had a dream about Weeping Angels a while ago. They were at this carnival, and I was the only one who knew what they were. Everyone was going around all happy and I was like "are you all morons? Do you not see the moving statues everywhere?!"

*splashy splashy*

My friends and I are planning on building some over the summer for the family haunt. Even just pulling off the costume would be great. It'd be like that statue guy performer in Amelie.

*deep breathe* "Marco" *dive*

Lonely Nerd

9,850 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
Elsmora

*splashy splashy*

I was alone in a dark playground and started thinking about weeping angels. I freaked myself out

Lonely Nerd

9,850 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
Lily_Fairegarden
Evalinna

*comes up for air*
Exactly! You can crush stone to powder. What would happen if you mixed weeping angel powder with, say, something like quicksand? Could they reform? Or would just powdering them be enough to kill them as stone?

Aw, am I thinking too much again?

*dives back under the water*

or would you just have all these tiny pieces of powdered angel coming after you?

Lonely Nerd

9,850 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
Jacob Sparks

Also TARDIS party is the best party.

User Image

Dangerous Giver

9,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Lily_Fairegarden

Lotus grin just returned and widened "Heh. Similar enough ne? And I'm sure the shirt won't be far behind..." She thinks about the quicksand. "Hm... Well assuming they could rebuild 'emselves if ya can smash em...Would the quick sand stop them from reforming? Would maybe th' beasties come out slower but more deadly some how?" -Glances around for someone as Bait to experiment with this-

Dangerous Giver

9,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Person of Interest 200
chickenlover42
I was alone in a dark playground and started thinking about weeping angels. I freaked myself out

... The fiery one now had thoughts of Weeping Angels and Slenderman in her head, probably wondering which is worse. "Yare yare... What kinda dark playground?"

Sexy Exhibitionist

13,125 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gender Swap 100
chickenlover42
Jacob Sparks

Also TARDIS party is the best party.

User Image

brilliant!

Quick Reply

Submit