Welcome to Gaia! ::

I know there have to be some zombies out there somewhere... Whether that's literally or you're just going to be a zombie for Halloween, or have been a zombie for past events... Whatever. Let's talk zombies and post pictures of our zombie costumes, shall we? Here's a link to my costume for this year, makeup done by myself and dress also made by myself. Let the zombie discussion begin!

zombie costume ftw
yay i'm being a zombie too unfortunetly all my photos from last year got erased so i'm gonna take new ones this year i make my own costume and do my own make-up too
Awesome! Any certain kind of zombie, or just a good ol' generic zombie? :] If you remember, post pictures here when you have them!
User Image

Zombie Gaga.~
Sorry, big picture kind of refuses to resize. I'll get that in a minute.

Crystalline_Spirit's Significant Otter

Married Kitten

8,275 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Married 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
My girlfriend and I will be doing a steampunk zombie theme for Halloween this year. I did a make-up test on myself about a week ago to see how it'd look, and it turned out more or less like this. Although I had to take the picture myself, I thought it turned out rather well. 8D

6,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Junior Trader 100
can someone tell me whats the event about?..what do i have to do, who do i have to kill..??!!
GAGA ZOMBIE IS SO DAMN COOL! The make up's really well done, too. I like it.

@Elaroh- Sweet! I would love to see a steampunk zombie costume... I bet that turns out really cool. Nice makeup, too!

@Monica- I don't know.
ZOMG.! Zommmmmbiiiiiiieeees<3 ^^''
My fiance and I are going to dress up like zombies for halloween.. I had this cool idea to learn the "thriller dance" and download the song to my phone so when we're out in public, start playing the song and start dancing..i think it would throw off a lot if people and be really cool/funny. The dance isn't as hard as I thought it would be to learn so I can't wait to go out and dance it smile
Monica Alfaro
can someone tell me whats the event about?..what do i have to do, who do i have to kill..??!!
The event itself hasn't been made clear yet. o 3o
Zombie Apocalypse!!!! mrgreen
@Crayola_Eyeliner- Sweet! Thriller dance and zombie costumes just go hand in hand. That'll be cool!

@codyt93- YES!

Beloved Sex Symbol

Unicorn of doomXx
I know there have to be some zombies out there somewhere... Whether that's literally or you're just going to be a zombie for Halloween, or have been a zombie for past events... Whatever. Let's talk zombies and post pictures of our zombie costumes, shall we? Here's a link to my costume for this year, makeup done by myself and dress also made by myself. Let the zombie discussion begin!

zombie costume ftw

Damn, your dress looks amazing. User Image

I'm planning to be a zombie this Halloween, as well.
Super excited to see how it turns out.

'cause I've never been a zombie before.
@Ms. Punk- Thank you! It was fairly simple to do, actually. I found a green dress that was a polo style, cut out the collar and transplanted my own on there, then added buttons. I also have a couple patches I think I might sew on there soon...

Sweet! Zombies are so much freakin' fun... Post pictures of your costume here if you remember! I love seein' zombie costumes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff