Yeah, some of them. 0.20408163265306 20.4% [ 30 ]
One or two... 0.25170068027211 25.2% [ 37 ]
Nope! I'll pass. 0.14965986394558 15.0% [ 22 ]
Total Votes:[ 147 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19

Vermillion Bibliophile

Torhu-chan
Zero the Crimson
Well, a lot of them I've been around my whole life...and the real pests I've been stuck with throughout school and anymore It's just a matter of dealing with them.
I could relate, at times...
I give up on tossing and turning after 5 minutes and just get up and go about my day.
I can understand, given the context.
Usually I give it an hour, and if I've been lying awake thinking about something, I'll get up and write it down (if it's important) to get it off my mind without losing it entirely come morning. ^^;
Just frustrating when you're trying to rest up for the coming day, knowing you have to be up in 5, 4, 3 hours or whatever and can't sleep...

Yeah.
I'm not that patient/persistent.
I do that from time to time (if it's a story I'm working on or something that seems important) surprising that that method actually works, you'd think putting it to paper would just further perplex your mind, yet it actually manages to put it at ease.
Pretty much.

Hopeless Completionist

Zero the Crimson
Yeah.
I do that from time to time (if it's a story I'm working on or something that seems important) surprising that that method actually works, you'd think putting it to paper would just further perplex your mind, yet it actually manages to put it at ease.
Pretty much.
It is a curious thing, isn't it?
How's the event going for you?

Vermillion Bibliophile

Torhu-chan
Zero the Crimson
Yeah.
Pretty much.
It is a curious thing, isn't it?
How's the event going for you?

Very.
So-so, but overall it's irritating.

Hopeless Completionist

Zero the Crimson
Very.
I can easily see the hours of my life slipping away... XP
But, at least the energy seems to be replenishing a little faster than before...

Vermillion Bibliophile

Torhu-chan
Zero the Crimson
Very.
But, at least the energy seems to be replenishing a little faster than before...

Tick......tock.......tick...........................tock....
True.

Hopeless Completionist

Zero the Crimson
Torhu-chan
Zero the Crimson
Very.

True.
I cringed a little at the ominous ticking. DXD
I'm focusing on heals for the most part. It fits best in line with my class, though I'm never going to get the "500 attacks achievement" this way... ^^;

Vermillion Bibliophile

Torhu-chan
Zero the Crimson
Torhu-chan
Zero the Crimson
Very.

True.
I cringed a little at the ominous ticking. DXD
I'm focusing on heals for the most part. It fits best in line with my class, though I'm never going to get the "500 attacks achievement" this way... ^^;

I rather like those moments, so much so that I have 3+ clocks in my room that when I don't have anything else making noise I can listen to them ticking.
I'm not too fond on healing, so I tend to play offense more than anything else...though I do heal when I have nothing else to do.

Hopeless Completionist

Zero the Crimson
I rather like those moments, so much so that I have 3+ clocks in my room that when I don't have anything else making noise I can listen to them ticking.
I'm not too fond on healing, so I tend to play offense more than anything else...though I do heal when I have nothing else to do.
Haha, interesting. X]
That's cool. Seems Kenny pushed through some changes, so maybe I'll give attacking a try and see if I'm any better at it now than before... ^^;

Vermillion Bibliophile

Torhu-chan
Haha, interesting. X]
That's cool. Seems Kenny pushed through some changes, so maybe I'll give attacking a try and see if I'm any better at it now than before... ^^;

Really? Most people tend to find it strange, creepy, annoying, or disturbing.
Some rather interesting changes...though still a pain, in my opinion. Be careful, these forums are a battlefield and no man, woman, or child is safe.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff