Welcome to Gaia! ::

OMg i love love love love the Corpes bride it have catchy songs like nightmare before chrismas but either way it go do u like it yes or no tell y please

Codebreaking Nerd

6,800 Points
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Nerd 50
i love watching that movie. in the end it kinda mad me cry crying im a sucker for always crying over sad ending redface
Bunnahy_Hunnahy_
i love watching that movie. in the end it kinda mad me cry crying im a sucker for always crying over sad ending redface
lol wanna be my friend

Codebreaking Nerd

6,800 Points
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Nerd 50
I think it's a beautiful movie, watch it for plenty times heart
never heard of the movie..
phant0m_que3n
you should watch it one day its soo beatuiful anf funny a little bit
MissCiaraRide
phant0m_que3n

what is the movie about??
mawahahahahahahahhahaahahahahhahahahaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahajajajajajajahahahahahahahahahaha u suck XD but the movie is awesome
phant0m_que3n
MissCiaraRide
phant0m_que3n

what is the movie about??
its about this guy his parents want him to get married to i forgot the girl name but he didnt know his vows so he went to the forest and said his vows right and he put the ring on a twig but it wasnt a twig it was this corpes so they was engade and every thing well u should see it its romantic a little
JRB 815
mawahahahahahahahhahaahahahahhahahahaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahajajajajajajahahahahahahahahahaha u suck XD but the movie is awesome
hell yea that movie was awsome i lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve that movie
I love that movie. I wanted to watch it so bad this halloween but none of my sorority sisters would watch it with me crying
i love it 2 becuz it has a sad ending but its an awsome ending duhhh
originalarock
I love that movie. I wanted to watch it so bad this halloween but none of my sorority sisters would watch it with me crying
its not scary its like a kids movie

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games