Questionable Bunny

20,375 Points
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
Studying and giving out candy. But not before I make part f my face look burned

Demonic Pumpkin

not a thing here, so nothing xd
maybe I'm going to watch horror movies and stuff.

Shirtless Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
watching horror movies and hiding from everyone so i can watch them? XD

Blessed Kitten

I'm probably going to end up going trick or treating since most of the kids who do so in my neighborhood are around my age. ^u^;; Probably as Aranea Serket from Homestuck. ;;

Spiritual Healer

27,515 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Battle: Cleric 100
Four friends and I are going to have a mini-party. We're baking a bunch of stuff, then just hanging out in our costumes watching halloween movies and playing video games. XD

On a side note, a friend of mine is coming over this weekend for an early halloween celebration where we're just going to play dress up, have a horror movie (and anime, because we're both missing a october anime convention) marathon.

On my own, I'm playing my Nightmare Before Christmas soundtrack on repeat until Halloween passes, going to watch the movie again before Halloween to keep my tradition up, and then I'm going to decorate. XD

Shy Dark Elf

I don't live all that far away from Niagara Falls, so a group of my friends and I are going to go to Clifton Hill on Halloween in costume to hang out.
Have a few drinks, wander around. All that fun stuff.

Not sure if there are any Halloween parties I'll be going to before then though.

Blessed Kitten

User Image
==========================================
H A P P Y † † † † † † H A L L O W E E N
==========================================

May or may not be taking a little kid around trick or treating. If not, I'll go with my friends regardless. ;3 The people in my area are all up and ready to give teens candy; they love seeing the spirit c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff