Adorable Fairy

17,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
Zero_HP
Take off your skin and dance with me...

This, omg.
I want to hug them all and be their friend, because I'm weird like that.

Cut out your tongue and sing for me...

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
I always enjoy the interesting messages that the anons send, because to me it’s more about the note than the gift.
M4deline
Well... I don't know... Call me dumb or something...
Did it again, spent like 1,5mil on gifts in Halloween Anons giveaway...

Hope people will enjoy it sweatdrop
not really expecting anything anymore so at least won't be disappointed this time stare

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oh, no, dear! You're not dumb. It is admirable that you still go on with making other people's dreams come true here. It shows you are a caring person!

Practical Lover

Escapist Poet

I can see what you mean. Most people would start a new thread just to thank the person that gifted them something they really wanted, thus, enabling the one that sent the gift to see their appreciation while not having to personally reveal their identity.
But, as in the real world, most things here are being taken for granted too. It's a downright shame.

Well... I don't know... Call me dumb or something...
Did it again, spent like 1,5mil on gifts in Halloween Anons giveaway...

Hope people will enjoy it sweatdrop
not really expecting anything anymore so at least won't be disappointed this time stare

Dapper Dabbler

16,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Escapist Poet
M4deline
Possibly nothing as I always give presents to people from their wish-list to reasonable 1 mil price and never getting anything back from anyone...
So I kind of lost interest in those things after giving away like 20 mil worth of items sweatdrop

I can see what you mean. Most people would start a new thread just to thank the person that gifted them something they really wanted, thus, enabling the one that sent the gift to see their appreciation while not having to personally reveal their identity.
But, as in the real world, most things here are being taken for granted too. It's a downright shame.

Too right. A simple thank you, at least to know that it went through is appriciated. And anons know when you do or don't thank them. We are able to search our aliases! Just a "Oh, Anon So-And-So gave me a gift! Thank you!" is good enough!

Majikina's Wife

Green Darling

My favorite thing about them is that it's nice to know that someone took the time to write such wonderful reads and to take their time to stumble upon me.

They always seem to brighten up my day when things are rather unfavorable to me depending on the situations I'm in. I'm always appreciative for that. n_n
M4deline
Possibly nothing as I always give presents to people from their wish-list to reasonable 1 mil price and never getting anything back from anyone...
So I kind of lost interest in those things after giving away like 20 mil worth of items sweatdrop

Practical Lover

SilverDeco

that's why it's anon
since people who send anon gift doesn't expect any return favor

as for me, I like anon. Gift whether simple story or real item makes me feel warm inside
like someone out there's helping out people by gifting them item
especially during inflation, it means a lot

I know that and I'm aware of the fact that I should not expect people to give me anything back.
I know because of inflation many newer players can't afford even simple things because stuff that worth 100k few months back now is worth like 700k - 1 mil gold...

It's just... I don't know. It's nice to know someone care and to get something back from it too...

(I never advertise my nick when sending peoples' gifts)

Fluffy Trickster

M4deline

that's why it's anon
since people who send anon gift doesn't expect any return favor

as for me, I like anon. Gift whether simple story or real item makes me feel warm inside
like someone out there's helping out people by gifting them item
especially during inflation, it means a lot

Perfect Animal

I love the stories that go with it most definetly!
Although, if a random anon pops out with a crappy story but suddenly gets me the item i was questing, I wont complain either ^^

Practical Lover

Smitten Lunatic

The fact that someone was kind enough and thought enough about me to send a message my way.
It makes my day seeing a gift with a poem or a story inside of it.

It's also why I love anoning, in turn. I always hope I bring a smile to someone's face as much as another anon as brought one to mine.

Feline Cat

5,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Unleash the Beast 100
I love killer Anons. Their stories give me goosebumps.
Simply curious to know.

My favorite thing about them, definitely the creepy stories!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff