Welcome to Gaia! ::

Is 16 too old to be trick-or-treating?!?

Yes 0.03030303030303 3.0% [ 1 ]
Never too old for free candy ;) 0.96969696969697 97.0% [ 32 ]
Total Votes:[ 33 ]

I'm going trick-or-treating with my boyfriend and my best friend and then hanging out at a local park all night. =) It's going to be legit! I can't waittt. I have the most adorable costume everrr.
What about you guys?!? Anythin fun??

Interesting Conversationalist

8,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
mangaluver45
I'm going trick-or-treating with my boyfriend and my best friend and then hanging out at a local park all night. =) It's going to be legit! I can't waittt. I have the most adorable costume everrr.
What about you guys?!? Anythin fun??

sounds fun! I'm trick or treating with my cousin (who is 17, by the way haha. never too old to trick or treat). i hope you have tons of fun!
That's awesome! (: Good to know I'm not the only highschooler still celebrating Halloween ^.^ What are you guyss dressing up as??

5,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
I'm going as a zombie survivor. Nothing too extraordinary. But I'll be going to a party and then my group of friends and I are going out trick or treating. All of us are over 16. smile The youngest being 19.

7,800 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
I'm giving out candy with my friend.
...But we'll probably just hoard all the candy, turn off the lights, and watch a Bollywood film. XD
(I'm not Indian, btw.)
Raging Peanut
...But we'll probably just hoard all the candy, turn off the lights, and watch a Bollywood film. XD
(I'm not Indian, btw.)

All joking aside, that actually sounds like a lot of fun XD hahah last year my friend and I didn't go trick-or-treating cuz she had to babysit her sister, so I just went over to her house with a bag of candy I bought from wal-mart and we devoured it XD
Trixanity_Slive
I'm going as a zombie survivor. Nothing too extraordinary. But I'll be going to a party and then my group of friends and I are going out trick or treating. All of us are over 16. smile The youngest being 19.

That's awesome!!!! biggrin

7,800 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
mangaluver45
Raging Peanut
(I'm not Indian, btw.)

All joking aside, that actually sounds like a lot of fun XD hahah last year my friend and I didn't go trick-or-treating cuz she had to babysit her sister, so I just went over to her house with a bag of candy I bought from wal-mart and we devoured it XD

Haha that actually sounds like fun.
It beats going out in the cold and trick-or-treating.

What kind of candy was it? 8D
Raging Peanut
mangaluver45
Raging Peanut
(I'm not Indian, btw.)

Indeed! It was pretty great! biggrin biggrin ....
Hahahah it was just a giant bag of mixed candy. M&ms, snickers, twix, hershey kisses. XD

7,800 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
mangaluver45
Raging Peanut
mangaluver45
Raging Peanut
(I'm not Indian, btw.)

Indeed! It was pretty great! biggrin biggrin ....
Hahahah it was just a giant bag of mixed candy. M&ms, snickers, twix, hershey kisses. XD

Oh lucky..
I have those hard bubble gum things.
D8

Distinct Shoujo

10,800 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Generous 100
      ♪♫♪
      Going trick or treating with 2 or 3 friends and my lil sis and her friend. Gonna ride in the back of my neighbor's truck around those rich neighborhoods. wooo xD

Sparkly Dabbler

6,825 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
I am going trick or treatin nd I am 15
i am going to get more candy than my brother biggrin

Shy Kitten

9,050 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100